Had a FANTASTIC time that evening, yummy Wagamama's and yummy ice cream place near Traf Sq... Thanks for the compliment, Dee!! Fetty actually texted it, nothing like spreading the love! ;-) Hope you're okay xx And no Kimmy shut up you know you don't look old
5 comments:
Somaiya looks gorgeous (I like her hair)! Kamini looks more... older? Matured? Hehe. Entah.
Hehe.. Wasn't Som always pretty?! hehe.. I'll tell her you said she has pretty hair! ;p
And Kamini.. yeah.. definitely looks more matured! but same still! hehe =)
Hmm...more mature - is that a good thing? U don't mean I look old right?!
kamini! wow!!! I TOTALLY didn't expect to see you comment!! hehe =)
and NO!!! of course not matured as in old!!! hehehe!!! Prettier... ;p
Had a FANTASTIC time that evening, yummy Wagamama's and yummy ice cream place near Traf Sq... Thanks for the compliment, Dee!! Fetty actually texted it, nothing like spreading the love! ;-) Hope you're okay xx And no Kimmy shut up you know you don't look old
Post a Comment