To be iski is to be excited. Hence iskiness is really being in complete excitedness. Or whatever it is..
Aww. Saya tak kenal Jeff saje.
i know that sofa! the table and chairs at the back.. haha you know ive met didin a couple of times but i could never remember from where though.. now i remember..
War... of course you kenal Jeff... he was from MS.. your sister's year..And Yus.. yeah.. don't you miss that flat? And Didin is from our DVD gang.. and I'm sure you must have met him at various footie games...
ya i do.. great home made food from that flat..
awu!!! i dont get the same food when I do go to London now.. Boohoo... And London is so different without that flat ;p !!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aww. Saya tak kenal Jeff saje.
i know that sofa! the table and chairs at the back.. haha you know ive met didin a couple of times but i could never remember from where though.. now i remember..
War... of course you kenal Jeff... he was from MS.. your sister's year..
And Yus.. yeah.. don't you miss that flat? And Didin is from our DVD gang.. and I'm sure you must have met him at various footie games...
ya i do.. great home made food from that flat..
awu!!! i dont get the same food when I do go to London now.. Boohoo... And London is so different without that flat ;p !!
Post a Comment