I always look forward to the December holidays... It's the longest holiday (not considering summer) and it's the funnest...
When I was younger, I remember December being the 'road-trip' time for the family!!! Lots of Kuching roadtrips... Proper convoys... and lots of fun!!! I don't know why I think it's very fun... But, I LOVED it...
One Kuching trip which I still remember quite well was the one when I was slightly older and it was a family event.... Lots of the Ibrahim clan went... Durians involved... Ning Baizura blaring in the stereo... And just lots of fun! to be young and easily pleased =)
December = My birthmonth = my birthday = LOTS of fun.. and recently, time to 'reflect' and nervous (yes, I get nervous turning a year older!)...
Best December holiday since being in UK has to be two Decembers ago.. Zick's last Dec in the country... Gang DVD and makan!!! =) And that was all we did... makan (at least 4x a day) watch DVDs... Time with friends and family!!!
The DVD gang has been featured in my blog 2 years ago... and I have curi-ed the picture above from Julian's friendster... Can't quite remember what we were doing.. But obviously VERY high... Oh my DVD gang, miss you oh so dearly ;p HAHAHA
Also missing the times when Zick, kaka and abang were in the country... Missing Zick being in the same country!!! And missing my lepaking in London weekends!!! Watching CSI and eating!! LOL
December is also the time when I get awfully homesick because it's the funnest, longest and my birthmonth!!! Can't always be a good thing can it?
December coming right up... I'm not gonna plan my Dec very detailed this year.. I'm just gonna have a rough idea what I want to do and go with the flow... Want to take life 'easy' from now on (not that I stress THAT much)
Point of this entry? NONE!! I'm just rambling!
But here's an attempt to make it more interesting... Your best holiday? When? Why? Do share =)
When I was younger, I remember December being the 'road-trip' time for the family!!! Lots of Kuching roadtrips... Proper convoys... and lots of fun!!! I don't know why I think it's very fun... But, I LOVED it...
One Kuching trip which I still remember quite well was the one when I was slightly older and it was a family event.... Lots of the Ibrahim clan went... Durians involved... Ning Baizura blaring in the stereo... And just lots of fun! to be young and easily pleased =)
December = My birthmonth = my birthday = LOTS of fun.. and recently, time to 'reflect' and nervous (yes, I get nervous turning a year older!)...
Best December holiday since being in UK has to be two Decembers ago.. Zick's last Dec in the country... Gang DVD and makan!!! =) And that was all we did... makan (at least 4x a day) watch DVDs... Time with friends and family!!!
The DVD gang has been featured in my blog 2 years ago... and I have curi-ed the picture above from Julian's friendster... Can't quite remember what we were doing.. But obviously VERY high... Oh my DVD gang, miss you oh so dearly ;p HAHAHA
Also missing the times when Zick, kaka and abang were in the country... Missing Zick being in the same country!!! And missing my lepaking in London weekends!!! Watching CSI and eating!! LOL
December is also the time when I get awfully homesick because it's the funnest, longest and my birthmonth!!! Can't always be a good thing can it?
December coming right up... I'm not gonna plan my Dec very detailed this year.. I'm just gonna have a rough idea what I want to do and go with the flow... Want to take life 'easy' from now on (not that I stress THAT much)
Point of this entry? NONE!! I'm just rambling!
But here's an attempt to make it more interesting... Your best holiday? When? Why? Do share =)
1 comment:
I don't know when mine is. Sad. :P
Post a Comment