Sunday, October 29, 2006

Me helping you out ;p

There is something wrong with blogger... I can't quite put pictures up. I can, but I can't see them.. Then I can't put captions on them.. or describe them to you.. And when I publish it (so that you can see it) you only see boxes, and you have to click on the tiny boxes to see the pictures... Menyusahkan.. So I opted not to do that.. plus, it wouldn't look good on my blog ;p

So.. instead of pictures, you will be getting a TIP from me...

How to eat lots or how to look like you're eating lots at the numerous open house invitations that you will no doubt receive...

  1. Eat as soon as the tuan rumah invites you to eat. There is no point in waiting and being malu-malu
  2. Get a bit of everything on your plate
  3. Do NOT do the usual I want LOTS of everything and NOT finish it and become kanyang gilerr
  4. After having tasted all the food, then only get the ones that you LIKE.. and can't have enough
  5. Repeat steps 4 till you are 3/4 full or have dessert if any
  6. Go back to sitting room area and just hold your glass and sip
  7. As your host/hostess comes back.. Get a biscuit/cake before they get the kid in the family to serve you
  8. Repeat step 7 as necessary
  9. Cerita cerita with host/hostess/friends
  10. After 30mins of just ceritaing, food would go down slightly.. you say good bye! You are now ready for the next house and you repeat steps 1-10!!!

There you go... My initiative to help you eat lots! =)

9 comments:

AlaiMidget said...

funny. heheh...lapar pulang ku membaca!

Anonymous said...

very true.huhu.

happy raya fets.
-saidah

yes im reading ur blog since herm.. last 2 weeks? 3 weeks? i was clicking sana, clicking sini..tuptup arah ur blog.hehe.bah see ya!

FR said...

Hehehe.. Fiz.. I guess I did the right things if I managed to make you feel lapar ;p

Saidah... I can't quite remember a Saidah... Do remind me how I know you... Were you my golfing buddy?

Anyway, welcome to iskiness and do tag/comment as you wish =)

N Ishak said...

awu.ur golfing buddy.saidah.huhu.

hows ur gofing? aku veryy rusty sudah.hehe.

FR said...

hey!!!

I knew I knew a Saidah.. but can't quite remember...

Which one are you? Yang rambut panjang right.. Heheh.. Where are you now? What are you doing? Tell me all ;p

My golfing? Last I went to a driving range was for 30mins in 2003.. haha.. I bet my golfing is as crap as ever ;p

War186 said...

Saidah dengan ku main bola? How come you don't visit my blog? Haha mau lagi tu.

Btw, Fets I like the new look. Macam professional hehe plus it's different. ;)

Anonymous said...

now how about helping me out lose weight.. :p

N Ishak said...

awu.saidah yang dangan c fr main golf.and yes,dangan c war main bola.huhu.

war:i do visit ur blog.kira selalulah jua.i found fr's from urs jua.hehe.yes,i should've tagged a word or two.tpi malu.hoho.how's warrior btw?

fr:aku d sini.jadi adik durang c zanna and naz ('nazeh' as war calls her).doing dentistry,into 3rd year now.will balik soon.nda sabar kan mnabas rumput(ie.golf) and main bula(wait.rumput's still the victim tu.hehe).love rumput.huhu

FR said...

Thanks War. I like the new look too =)

Yus.. When I figure out how to lose weight, I shall update about it.. Meanwhile.. lemme cook some random facts together and think how I can help you ;p

Saidah.. Wow cool!!! Dentristry huh? Gd choice! =) third year?! wow!!! All grown up ;p