Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

That's the name of the title of the movie I just watched!!!

It's the first Indian movie after a LONG time... The last proper movie I watched being Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (?Spelling)...

Anyway.. this movie, or better known as KANK (;p) is GREAT!!! I didn't expect myself to cry as much as I did. I don't normally cry, but there were PROPER waterworks tonight!!!

LOVED the movie!!! Even if it was a bit too long, with a lot of possible earlier endings... But, it's great. I didn't mind the way it ended... And for the first time in history, I can honestly say I liked ALL the songs in the movie!!! I love the soundtracks!!! And it was very weird recognising some of the words and actually understanding it as well... Hehehe..

War.. This would be something like 'The Notebook' kinda like movie... But, my friends didn't cry as much as I did... They were slightly annoyed with the plot... But, watch without any expectations, and don't over analyse it, I'm sure everyone will like this movie... I'm recommending everyone to watch this!!! it's FUN!!!

It's about love which ruins all relationships.. was what one of the ads said..

Words of wisdom from the movie:
Love could turn into friendship, but sometimes friendship has no space for love... Or something like that! ;p

6 comments:

RSHA said...

hahahha, kekekekeke ( with my badan beguyang) atlast u cry... :) sapa yang rapuh nie nah.. sapa?

Anonymous said...

kuch kuch hota hai is probably the only indian movie ive seen.. what a long movie!

FR said...

HAHAHAHA... you seriously should watch it kaka..

And Rebelandaliberator... this is a super long movie!!! Dont go unless u really like lovey dovey storey with singing in the rain.. Muahaha ;p

Anonymous said...

Oooo... you cried? hehehe... hindi movies are great! hehehe... except for singing in the rains & over the hills kinda bit! ;) hehehe.... kak Dot

Anonymous said...

hehe..impressed saya u actually watched it when no one wants to watch it 'properly' with me without forwarding the singing n dancing parts di sini.

i will definitely watch that movie..u knw i luv hindi movie..;).. and i like the quote u taken frm the movie. will update u once i watch it...;)

-cells-

War186 said...

I'll let you know if and when I'm gonna watch it, yeah? Lama sudah inda watch Hindi movies. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was the last one I think heh.