Below are pictures of some of them who are/were my look-a-like... And a short description about them...
Sab and IWhen we were kids... Everyone used to say we looked similar or identical even... And we were the same age (ish), interested in the same things, and were always together.. Probably that sparked that thought... As a joke, Sab's dad, my uncle always said that I'm actually truly his daughter but the people I call mum and dad adopted me.. being the 'smart' kid that I was (ehem ehem ;p) I figured that's ALL a lie because there's only a 5months gap between Sab and I.. So yeah.. didn't buy that lie ;p
My sistersEveryone says I look like my sisters... from me and going clockwise, ka nana, ka meela, ka meng and mar. Favourite question for us sisters... Siapa lagi macam cina? Translation: who looks chinese most?
PS: I'd appreciate it if you answered this question by commenting and leaving your name or initials ;p THANKS.
Mar and Ibut mostly Mar... again especially when we were kids.. Mar is the sister before me, and I think my parents went through a phase enjoying dressing us in the same clothes!!! I thought it was cool.. but I remember doubting Mar enjoying those times.. hehehe.. a picture that sticks in my head is Mar and I in Singapore, in our pink t-shirts and jeans.. My trainers back then was super cool.. They looked like cars... with wheels painted.. And one wonders why I like cars ;p
To this day, some people are still confused between us... Even my close friends get us mixed up in the distance.. But, I don't think we look similar anymore.. and obviously DIFFERENT styles ;p Mar's the pretty type, and I'm the watever type =) And to this day, Mar hates dressing 'sekayu' hehehe. Bad memories maybe ;p
Throughout high school, EVERYONE was confused about us! Apparently we were identical twins!!! No offense, but EWW!!! hehehe =) I had problems with people associating me with Fauzia... Hated it... and ended up hating her... But, we're still friends to this day, and more than just plain friends... I can have a conversation with her mom on the phone ;p
I don't really see the similarities. But others say they get confused because both our names start with F, we're fair (aye right.. I'm usually tanned, and I like it that way), and we're tall (by Brunei standards maybe ;p)...
Ka Nan and IAs I grow... I've changed physically.. Long gone are the chopstick legs I once had (hahaha) and my jaw line is not a line but a sweet curve ;p Hahaha... and I've grown to look MORE like THIS sister of mine!!! And my family thinks so too!!! I'm not quite sure what it is... but I'd say I look like her sometimes.. in some poses ;p
Well fed, obviously pretty (hahaha ;p) and we're both generously proportioned!!! Love you Ka! =) My Tua Che Cina you!!! Hahaha!
Umsi and IYet... the person who I'm MOST like (at present) is ofcourse my self-proclaimed twin Umsi!!! She's a friend in Dundee.. More than a friend now! We are twins!!! Went to India with her.. and survived 4 weeks of seeing her 24/7... I don't' stay with my twin, but I can proudly say that I spend a lot of time at her flat... with 'my' other two flatmates Nids and Symee.
we might not look like twins.. but that's because we are fraternal twins!!!
Same birthdates, same size (top, bottom, shoes), doing same course, LOVE shopping... Only difference I can think of is she drinks tea, whilst I drink coffee!!! Make that with milk and sugar please.. THANKS!!!
So yes, that's all the pictures I have of people who are said to look like me or rather who ARE me ;p You have a look and have a read and leave a comment as who you think is most AND least my look-a-like is...
Reminder of what to include in your comment
1. who looks the most chinese between my sisters and I
2. who looks MOST like me
3. who looks LEAST like me
4. some sort of ID ;p

18 comments:
As I probably keep mentioning to u (or am I talking alone in my head?), ur sisters and u look so alike. sekayu, secawan, sedaun tah banar. I guess after years of friendship, i can tell which kaka is which (err kinda...i get confused with ka memeng and ka mel kadang2, except when theyre standing. the height difference kinda gives away, no offence intended heh) and i dont mistake u for them either. I think outside ur immediate family, u look like Sab the most but i guess its the genes thing again.
Yang paling ku INDA paham dari dulu is u being confused with Fau. Like NEVER EVER telintas dalam pemikiran ku!!!!! Not even when m not using my specs and u guys are in the far distance. inda ku paham banar....
Oh oops i just mistakenly called ka elia, ka mel. hehehe. i meant i get confused with ka elia and ka memeng.
Ok, because fets bagitau i havent answred the sapa paling cina qs, here goes:
fets, i looked and looked and looked at the pics of u and ur sisters. after 20 seconds of careful and deep consideration, i came to 2 conclusions: (1) Semua macam cina mua kamu ... (2) but the one who MOST looks like cina is a tie off between ka nana and ka memeng. Please dont shoot me, hehehe.
PERFECT comments fiz... even if u needed three attempts to get there! HAHAHAHA!!!
And when everyone has commented.. i shall announce who WE think is the most Chinese...
And rest assured to all of you, there will be NO shooting involved this time round.. hahaha.. and i'l be brave and I say even if you said I was the most chinese looking ;p but, be HONEST now...
I need more time. Haha. :P
Fetsy! Haha..interesting issue! Lets see..I think ur Ka Meng looks the most Chinesey antara kamu semua. N I think u and Ka elia look the most alike antara the others. Remember when u were here and ppl who nvr even met u before confused u wif her?? (ie. Papz the bear and Hadi S). Altho I do recall the whole teacher thinking u were Fau thng too dulu in MS..hehe..nvr fails to crack me up. Hehehe..i like these qs!! Keep them coming..terhibur ku. Hugss hun!
Hey I think Mar looks most like Chinese. I don't think there's one person that you look like most though you obviously resemble all your sisters!
I remember I used to get confused between you and Fauziah! But that's because I didn't know you guys that well =P
MORE? time war? u've seen them ENDLESS times.. and you know me for 10years now at least!!! (WHOA!!!) and yet you need MORE time.. HEHEHE =)
Ten!!! U like these 'interactive' entries huh? And yeah.. that random Msian/Singaporean dood who kept on shouting in my direction when I was in Taringa (was that the name of the place?)... And when he was close enough.. Sure enough, he was shouting out for my sister.. or rather.. me! LOL
Lawr!!! U obviously STILL do not us well.. maybe LESS for Fauzia because u spelt her name wrong.. there's no H in Fauzia... HAHAHA... =)
Like I told Fiz.. I'm gonna REVEAL who we think the most chinese looking person is in the future! hehehe =)
who babe? who?
fiz --> m not gonna shoot u... blanja saja tea tarik susu manis..
war --> lama jua ur answer
conclusion.. i look chinese most wah... hmmmmph.... m still denying it.. muhahahahahha
Syaz: Bah aku ada jawapan... the most chinese yang ku fikir is kaka nana. and then... u look most like mar. skali the least si fau!! hahahahaha..adakah si fau...cali. aku liat gambar mu and ur sisters balik2 ah...hahaha
Hehehe Syaz.. THAT difficult to come up with an answer huh.. Mesti liat the pictures balik balik kali?
Anyway... it's funny how people aren't involving Mima in this... Everyone so far thinks Fau looks the LEAST like me...
Mima, if you're reading this, I knew we resemble each other!!! Hehehe =)
Hey Fetts, Nizam's here. This is my first time giving a comment on peoples blog. I might go on nuts u know. Anyway, first of all I would say there is quite a resemblence between all the pictures that u had put up but the most striking and obvious feature between all those pictures would be the glasses. Most of your so called " twins " are wearing the same type of glass frame as you do and I think that contributed quite alot to the look-a-like thingy.lol. However, I guess Mar would the one who has THE MOST similar face as you do nevertheless all others are quite similar. The one that looks the most chinese among all your sisters, if you really insist to know,then it would be you.haha.Well, thats what i think. Fewwwwhh, it is really exciting to comment on ones blog. I guess i should make up my own blog and get my own comments.lol.Perhaps... Anyway, have a great weekend!!
opps,i just realized. i hope my comment is not the longest..are we suppose to write it short and simple? haha.. -nizam-
1. Ka Nana looks the most Chinese.
2. Ka Elia looks most like you.
3. Umsi looks the least like you.
Btw, I like your shocked expression and reaction when people think Fau and you are alike hehe even though there's little resemblance. :P
There. :) Ka Meng, I hope you're happy I didn't put you in #1. :D
PS. Nizam, I don't know you but it's okay, I tend to give long comments too usually. :) And btw, you've a good eye-very observant about the glass frames thing (no pun intended). ;)
Since the poll was mostly to identify whom amongst us sisters is the most chinese looking,... i realised that my name wasn't mentioned even once ;) he he he... and so, I conclude, that i SHOULD WIN the most malay looking award :) Hands down :P ha ha ha...
Ok.. I doubt there'd be anyone else who will comment... So I'm gonna do the tallying now..
Ka Nan - 111 = 3
Ka Meng - 11 = 2
Ka Meela - 0
Mar - 1
Myself - 1
So... as what we sisters think... Ka Nan is publicly voted as the most Chinese looking sister!!! Ka Nan.. Congratulations!!! Embrace it kaka!!! =)
And Ka Meela, since u live far away from home now, I'd make u slightly happier by agreeing that you are the sister who looks most malay hands down!!! LOL Muahz!!!
And Thanks to everyone who voted! =)
oiiiii..... those who had voted for me.. i thank you... However, those are old pics so babes put up our most recent sisters pics... then its real.... hahaha
i am so sure ny sisters n selina included are VERY VERY satisfied with the results...
hmmmphhhhhh.... :)
Post a Comment