I never blog as often as I normally do when I'm in Brunei.. for watever reasons... 1. Malas 2. Everyday seems similar, so really there's no point 3. I read War's blog, and that would be similar to what I have to say ;p 4. etc etc...
Anyhow.. What I've been up to or what I'd like to do
1. Netballing (as said earlier)
We were involved in the Stargazers Netball thing.. and I didn't realise it's a league which will take place alsmost EVERY Sunday!!! So that's BORING!! Taking too much of my time!!! First weekend.. my team (called FRIZ) lost both our games!!! one 34-1 and another 18-12!!! Sucks to lose, but it's fun to play competitive netball! =)
2. Visiting the grandmas.. I've got two of them.. And I alternate between the two of them. Visit one today, the other the next... Then it doesn't matter what I do when I'm under the same roof, as far as I'm concerned, I can take my nap when I'm there! hehee.. pokoknya, I visited them ;p
3. Spend time with mum + dad.
Dad's retired, and mum's on leave... Entertaining two parents with two very different interests is hard!! Hwhw.. But I'd like to think I've managed ;p
Went to Limbang and Merangking with Daddy today.. Did guy-sy things.. And at the end of the day (night time really..) I smell like a guy (You have to agree that guys have a distinct smell!) and of diesel!!!
I spent the last couple of days with mommy.. Visiting people and kadai kains... ("Mummy liat saja..." <-- Sure!!!)
4. Went out with my friends a couple of times! Now that's nice!!! Even though there was this one occasion when I was on my own un-coupled!!! I felt kinda weird!!! But I appreciate the efforts my friends put in to make me feel more comfortable! Muchos appreciated girlies!!!
5. Trying not to think of leaving Brunei!!! (3 more weeks!!! =()
6. Trying to get together with the Bedford girls (Please let it happen!)
7. And I should try and get the DG girls together for a friendly game of netball.. (Siok tu if it happens!)
8. And, I want to go fishing again!!! (Addictive!!!)
9. And when I think I'm ready, have Indian food, just before I leave Brunei, so that I don't miss it so much when I'm back in Dundee..
10. And this is a very new addition to list of things I want to do... Find out who R&al is... Siapa kan ia ani.. If you know, do tell me will ya... or give me more clues =) Hehehe
2 comments:
"3. I read War's blog, and that would be similar to what I have to say ;p" Hehe :P
"Even though there was this one occasion when I was on my own un-coupled!!! I felt kinda weird!!! But I appreciate the efforts my friends put in to make me feel more comfortable! Muchos appreciated girlies!!!" You're welcome. =D
"And I should try and get the DG girls together for a friendly game of netball.. (Siok tu if it happens!)" Buleh aku siasi? Hehehe :D
"Find out who R&al is.." Haha majal!
Trying to get together with the Bedford girls (Please let it happen!)
It will happen! Even if it's just us cheering for you during netball, hehe. :P
Post a Comment