Saturday, July 29, 2006

Bedford Outing!

Yay!!! Bedford get together DONE! =)

Great to see Dhi, Yin, Sheen, Jim and Syaz again.. Sayang Amal lives all the way in Tutong!!!

Went to Capers (in Kiulap), and I do agree.. It's interesting! Lunch sets are filling even if they looked SIKIT!!!

The good ol Bedford days.. Although first year in Bedford, I don't think we really liked it at all!!!

Bedford gossip: Staff above 60 years old are all fired!!! = Our housemistresses, and all our teachers are sacked!!!

Most memorable teacher = Mrs Mc Kinney! She LOVES Yin and apparently still talks about Yin to ANY of the current Bruneian students there... This teacher was ALWAYS angry (well, I thought she was always angry) and she LOVES playing BRIDGE!!! We'd hear about her Bridge game every Wednesday!!!

Stats' teacher = Mrs Hardman!!! She's funny!!!

P4 teacher = Mrs ?? Short lady with huge glasses, always gives us LOTS of hmk to do!!! and she gave us sweeties every Friday afternoon! =)

Mrs Stewart = Sixth Form teacher incharge, my Bio teacher, LOVES her brooches!

Mrs Uden = My class tutor, my bio teacher and funny!

Some physics teacher apparently got jilted at his wedding.. given he's gay!
I did physics for a year in Bedford and my Physics teachers were WEIRD!!! They LOVED their Physics and they were VERY weird!!! LOL!

Chemistry teacher = Mrs Davies and Mrs Jackson and the Indian lady...
I like my Chemistry classmates best because they were fun! Jess, Mihiri, Hannah, Adria, Joanna etc etc!!! Chemistry department was also one of the best because they threw us a Leavers' party!!! Hehehe =)

And housemistresses!! We're all scared of Mrs Laing!!! Even though she's actually really nice!!! And Mrs Lord!! I go shopping with her for the tuck shop! =) And she's always very motherly... And then there's Mrs Ede... The kewlest housemistress in my opinion!!! Som and I would get away with watching TV over the night!!! hehehe =)

And the usual Bedford thing to do was to
1. walk to Sainsbury's and do our grocery shopping!!! It was more like JUNK FOOD shopping!!! And we enjoyed that a LOT!!! I miss that Sainsbury's!!! And I don't get Sainsbury's in Dundee =(

2. Weekend = We'd go to Saffron and have dinner (if we weren't going to London or somewhere else) and we'd be Miss Brunei!!! All of us!!! Hehehe... Everyone with their favourite dishes, and either walk home or take the taxi back..

3. Noodle Party!!! Especially when dinners and especially weekend dinners aren't that exciting!!! And Sheena's and Hazimah's BESTEST diet recipe... biscuits and cheese!!! Hehehe.. YUM!!!

4. Dominate the TV room!!!

5. I love cheesy muffins breakfast days and Honey Glazed Drumstick dinners!!!

6. And I hate it when it's my turn to walk the kids from the other boarding house to school!!! Especially on a day when I forgot, and I woke up late = I can't get my breakfast!!!

Aahh... Bedford!! It was fun! Lots of good memories!! And lets keep it that way!

1 comment:

Dee said...

OH MY GOD, aku lupa that we had to walk the kids to school. Was it in L6 saja or U6 jua? That always annoyed me because durang kadang kadang tabiat, bari sasak! Pelahan lagi tu durang jalan!

No Sainsbury's in Dundee? :S

I never thought Mr Burden (Physics teacher) was gay, but entah ah. Kali jua ah. I liked him, he was funny, pernah Nikki, Rosa and I kira berapa kali he said "okay" in one lesson - I think we counted up to 55, hehe.

Aaaahhh, tuck shop. Junk food at 9PM. Lol. I really enjoyed my time in Bedford (if I ignore all the ugly parts, like Joyce being a total bitch).