been busy!!!
Went to Labuan for a weekend with Ka Nana and friends... Terjumpa a very old friend from Ugama School! Played badminton and I LOST!!! =( Bowling in Labuan is crap! And that's the highlight of my Labuan weekend..
Im just back from my KK road trip... Usual drill. drive there, rehat, one day roam around, and drive back the next day... I LOVE road trips... Can't wait for more!!!
I've got my Bru number sudah!
Watching Tipah Tertipu soon...
4 comments:
Fets.. siok jua ko jalan2.. hehe.. aku mo ikut jua.. nanti tani balik brunei sama2 tani jalan-ing and lepak-ing k.. hehe.. Miss u loads!!
hi fettsss =D lets play badminton when i get back!
-Sheena
hi lep! we should hang out together nanti.. although, im jarang hanging out with friends... ;p
And Sheena... YES!!! we SHOULD play badminton when u r back!!! There's no one to play with now! =(
no one to play badminton with? ME?!
Post a Comment