I'm back in Brunei!!! Been eating my usual 5 meals a day, jalan-ing, softball-ing, lepak-ing and out with the brats!!!
The journey from Dundee -> Brunei is very exciting this time round!! Flew from Edinburgh to Luton... 'Trained' it to Heathrow.. which really meant, Thameslink services to King's Cross... and TUBE to Heathrow (I've never done this before!!!) and that took FOREVER!!! escpecially because there were works done on the Picadilly line! Slept (or attempted to sleep) in Heathrow terminal 3... Thank God for Starbux because that kept me sane!!!
Checked in really early!!! and i got talking with this Gurkha dood... And ended up sitting next to him on the plane... but he wouldn't let me sleep!!! That just annoyed me so much that I had to move seats! (thank God the flight was not too full.. So I eventually had two seats to myself!!! BLISS!!)...
Took off 40 mins late... And the planed kept on making circles!!! We then found out we had to burn off fuel before we could land, because there was a technical fault!!! I witnessed the plane being refuelled.. I was so interested as to how the whole system works...
3 hours later... we made our way to Dubai and to Brunei... and I'm home!!!
Still no easi (ABIS EASI!!! NADA BEJUAL!!!) So, you've gotta wait till I get my hands on one! And War.. call me di rumah about netball! =) Just leave a message if I'm not home! =)
1 comment:
Yeah I just called u this morn..hehe
N u just got ur easi yay!
Be seeing u this afternoon for netball! Hwhw ;D
Post a Comment