MSN Background
At the moment.. my default msn background is the dynamic koi! It's a picture of a lake with lily fronds (i think that's what they are) and there are koi-s swimming 'around'.. so they come in and out of vision (as in they swim nearer the surface and deeper into the pond) and it is therapeutic! It's so pretty! I never thought I enjoyed watching fish swimming!!! But, I obviously do because.. I find myself sitting in front of my screen and watch my kois swim! haha.. a bit sad, i know! so.. next best thing.. I went to Shidi's place to watch his fish with his pretty aquarium all lit up!
Barca vs Milan
Caught the second half of this match di rumah Shidi with the boys... Erm.. I thought it was a rather boring second half as in I didn't think there was enough drama! and no one was specifically brilliant (i thought!)... Except for that ONE pass Ronaldinho (@ encem boy) did.. and he wasn't even looking where he was passing to.. but it was accurate and LOVELY.. but, sayang there was no finish for that pass =(
And.. there were lots of familiar faces.. from Dida (I think he's a brilliant goalie! tall!!) to Larsson!!! (I can't spell his name!) and Stan!! Anyway.. lots of pretty faces! (and not so pretty faces ;p)
So.. that's the final soon.. Arsenal vs Barca! Go Arsenal! Although, I'd like Encem boy to win ;p
Arsenal vs Villareal..
I watched this with Rizal and I MADE him make me dinner! haha.. THANKS! =)
I came up with lots of different names for the players!!! Ranging from Maggi (he had curly hair and wasn't tying it at all! Annoying!), Jessica (Josico) and John Mary (Jose Mari).. ALSO.. there was the villain from Spiderman!!! number 99 for Villa! he looked like the villain!!! I was sitting there for quite some time remembering which villain I was thinking of.. all the 'men' popped into my head.. Batman? Xman? Superman? but yeah.. Spiderman was what I was thinking of.. the Hornet kah apa kah..
And.. Ljunberg (again, I can't spell his name.. the Swedish!!!) was definitely MY player of the match! I've seen him play before, but he has never really caught my attention! But, he plays footie like how I'd like to play footie.. No particular position (he's a floater.. macam anak bulan masa main belon ;p) and he runs EVERYWHERE and ALL THE TIME! and he commitss himself into a move! Brilliant.. he's lil dash in the middle of the field was what caught my eye! only to be unluckily blocked by the Villa defender! Also... he looks like a person with masalah akhlak who's locked behind bars!!! Don't you think? Hahaha...
SUN!
It has been sunny in Dundee!!! We had lunch under the sun (indoors) today.. And after 30mins, I felt my skin tingling and it was red-ish! Sakit.. but the sun is here! WHEEE!!!! We also walked home today! and it was a brilliant walk! Gd pace, Gd company, Gd conversation and GREAT fresh air!!! =) Ahh =)
2 hours after my dinner at Zakiah's and I'm still full! this is IMPRESSIVE!!! Hahaha... Anyway... should watch more TV.. and enough of random things from me!
1 comment:
New thing for the fishies kali fets? hehe
Siuk baca the way u see football ah hehe..Lurustu Henrik Larsson..former Celtic player..nda kan pndai ketinggalam scotland mu ey? ;)
Eyebrows nya kali ganas wah cLjungberg atu haha..aku suka tu org yg 'everywhere' atu..mcm my Scholes..I miss him! sigh. :(
talking bt the sun..ambil tah tan ku, ko mau kn? hehe
Post a Comment