Monday, May 01, 2006

Midget style

ok. I'm gonna do what midget did in her last blog and just write non stop for a period of time. my allocated time is 5 mins!

I've been wanting to blog the whole day today, but I haven't really got much to say! been stuck indoors today!

Yesterday was a brilliant day though! sunny! and i had my sunblock on! hwhwhw.. However, tepaksa jua use long sleeves in the end because the wind proved to be cool! too cool for my short sleeves!

Manage to buy a couple of things to prepare me for India.. ranging from MORE SPF 50+ sunblock and just light linen trousery things =) and my sandal, and my favourite buy. my ORANGE top =) PRETTY... well, it's pretty to me.. so i don't care what you think! ;p Not that you do ;p

Exam on Tuesday.. so we are 'celebrating' by having a Bruneian Medical early dinner out somewhere.. it has to be early to enable me to sleep early... I always try and make sure I get my 8 hours pre-exam!

So, don't forget to pray for me!!! THANKS!!!

My time is almost up.. so I need to quickly think of a title! Quick Fets.. THINK!!!

1 comment:

War186 said...

balum lgi 'midget style' tu fets..altho u only had 5mins hehe ;)

praying for u ;)