I've got my ROA oral exam in 30mins or so.. and I'm nervous!!! Not like nervous mau mampus, but nervous because i've got a relatively significant amount of adrenaline pumping in me... PRAY for me!!! Will update you lot how the oral goes ok..
*added* Oral didn't go as brilliantly as I'd like... and I'm hoping I didn't mess it up completely! Complete mindblock samapi inda ingat one of the MAIN treatment in asthma!!! but i came up with the MINOR treatments! argh.. i'm so annoyed at myself! but anyway.. i didn't cry! so that's always good! Carry on praying for my friends and I! THANKS..
Kaka, kenapa si Dk pengsan? and erm the pictures look pretty! SUN!! I want the sun! =)
2 comments:
mana tah me tau kenapa ia pengsan, luan cecapi kali, kana suruh makan tghri, inda mao, tau sudah panaz. luan kabal kali... :)
I'll pray for u fets :) didn't get to wish u luck online cos u didn't mention it n i can't open my mail hehe..sorry.
Post a Comment