Friday, April 07, 2006

Group A4!!!

I love my group!!! And I'm going to miss them!!! We had our LAST lecture today!!! (assuming that I pass third year and go on to fourth year!) This meant it's the last day of term! So I'm off for two weeks only to have my exams.. so really, it isn't a holiday at all... And... My group was invited over to Jane's (our tutor) house for dinner!!!

It was BRILLIANT!!! GOOD company (I know these people for two years now!), LOVELY house (Honestly didn't think Dundee could have a pretty house like hers!), FANTASTIC food (I had the risotto, filled peppers, and OMG... the MOUTH WATERING puddings.. a choice of three.. and I had it all! Chocolate cheesecake, toffee pudding and lemony yoghurt! YUM i tell you!) and a varied CHAT! =)

Chat ranged from tv programmes (a MUST have in the group), Music stuff, ACCENTS (hehehe...), being AWAY from home, first impression of Dundee, HALLS in first year!!! (My SHOEBOX room!), ELECTIVES!!! (EXCITING!), Plans, holidays and the dreaded EXAMS!!!

and omg! I didn't realise I really liked my group! As in I actually WILL miss Hannah, Julia, B, Lainey, Fraser, Alan, Johnny and Tom as well as my tutors Jane and Tom!!! That's it for now... I'm going to be on my own from now on!

EXAMS... Pass it (hopefully, insya Allah, Amin!).. and come fourth year --> Clinical years!!! SCARY huh!!! Now all I have to do is START with the revision and pray and hope I'll pass!!!

No comments: