Weekend in Perth was GREAT! =) Started good, ended brilliantly.. Weekend well spent lah =) They fed us! and they fed us real good! Tha's gonna make me happy wherever I am! ;p Not that any of them reads iskiness, but, IF they do.. THANKS a lot guys! It was freaking awesome! What with the 'karoake', twister, 'jamming' session and endless entertainment!!! Rizal and I even played pro evo 4!!! *SQUARREEEEEEEEEEE* LOL. Nanti lagi...
I've picked up some of their lingo! And I'm not one who picks up lingos easily... A weekend with them, and I've already started souding like them! Rizal will tell ya that I have ;p I'm now yo-ing and even laughing like a couple of them! hehehe... it's CLASSY laughter as well! Muahaha!!!
Played footie on Saturday, and I've managed to fall on an inverted ankle! It's weird like! I can still walk normally, put weight normally. But, if I forget, and i turn on my ankle.. then SAKIT YO! (well, its not Sakit sakit sakit.. but it's sakit.. Not sakit enough for me to makan ubat ;p) And.. It was well scary.. Woke up with a red ankle.. the tulang bit... For love of the game 'ey...
So.. back to Dundee life now... WHEE ;p
2 comments:
Football!! heheh siuk juaa :D rinduku heh
sorry fetz bout ur ankle.. huhu.. really feel bad.. sampai aku takut anything happen.. u look sakit altho u said it would be okay.. huhuhuhuhu
Post a Comment