I have never looked forward to blogging about my day as much as I am now!!! Today is a first for me.. a totally weird day.. something I'm very uncomfortable about and I find it very upsetting. For the first time in my life, I have been accused of having an affair with a married guy!!! Been accused by his wife no doubt!!! Yuck!! I can't imagine me having an affair with a married man! especially when I know the guy is married.. It's probably accidental if the guy lied to me (lying bastard!) but to knowingly and conciously have an affair with a married man I know is beneath me!!! I will never dream of doing such a horrible thing!
Anyway... this married guy appeared online.. and after not having seen him online for a relatively long time, I tagured him... Did my usual Hello How are you dialogue and as always, I'm always wanting people in Brunei to sleep by 11pm because I'd be wanting to sleep by then if I was home. Anyway... got a rather unusual response... He said he was with his wife... Jokingly (yes, I think I'm 'funny' like that.. but I know I'm just being lame) I said "You are with your wife, but you still want to be online? Shouldn't you be spending quality time with your wife talking about life?" I even said "kirim salam your wife. " And the reply I got was really odd... "Kenapa? Jealous?" Like why in the world would I want to be jealous? WEIRDO!!! At this point, I AGAIN asked who I was talking to... and ofcourse he said "ME LAH"
he asked me where I was, so my answer was "In uni, malas kan balik because malas kan masak.." and when I was about to leave to go back home, out of courtesy, I said bye to him and said I'd talk to him again another time... The reply I got was "Jangan tah kan chat sama hubby ku nanti. Ani bininya ni. Gatal!" yes people.. I have been msn-ing with his wife!!! A raging, jealous wife, may I add... and I was labelled gatal!!
At this point I was shocked, annoyed and slightly angry and scared! I was upset. So I said "I thought it was you. and you should have said it was you so I could ask you about your day (rather than talking to you as if you were your husband <-- that was what i meant)"
And I told her I'm not gatal and told her to chill. Her next reply was, "Whatever! and I'm not social like you...." That was hurtful! And I said, "I am NOT social!" I do not think I am social! and... I said to her, "so if a guy asked you how you were does that make the guy gatal too?" And I said sorry to her and I referred her as Mrs ***. I even told her that she was generalising and making speculations and it is hurting me!
Then she said to me "Ladies know when their husbands are dating" So I said to her, "I am not dating. And yes, it will be really upsetting if your husband is cheating on you". I was even courteous to say "Selamat malam" to her!!!
And.. yang CAWI nya adalah, she ended the conversation with "ok. peace. bye."
ARGH!!! This is so wrong! This shouldnt have happened! And, if I was truly having an affair with this married dood... my, oh my... what a crap mistress I am... I greet him by saying hi, how have you been, why aren't you asleep, go spend time with your wife, say hello to your wife, and telling him I'm tired and not wanting to go back home because I don't want to cook my dinner... Oh yes, I can see why the married dood will find me more interesting than his wife... NOT!!! (I could have been rude to the wife, and I could have made her life hell by actually pretending to be her husband's affair.. How would she react then? Mati tia karang my kawan ani.. LOL)
To all the jealous wives out there... I'd say go investigate more before pointing your finger(S) to any random girls out there in this world.. There are still people like me who DO NOT want to have an affair with your husbands!!! We are just friends!!!
And to all the husbands or future husbands.. please let your wife be aware of possibly ALL your friends... (male and female! We don't want your wife accusing you of being queer now do we?) so that your wives can think rationally!!! Bawa lah your wife jalan out with your friends sekali sekala... This is just common sense!!! Surely married people can think of all this... Sigh...
I dislike people who have affairs... And sadly, I know a number of people who do have affairs.. Argh!!! This world is screwed up, it is SCARY!!! And if nanti my husband has an affair with someone, (Nauzubillah).. I would expect YOU to tell me about it!!!
3 comments:
OMG! scary! upsetting jua. :/
im ok now War... I find it amusing now! hehehe... Telling lots of people about it certainly helps! hehehe =)
Poor Fetty! That's dreadful. So far from your real character it's ridiculous. Glad you can see past it now.
Take care x
Post a Comment