Tuesday, January 17, 2006

What do you think of me? How do you see me?


I seriously need to rethink or even better ask how and what people see when they see me. It's not that I care (not too much) what people think, but it seems as if how i think people see me is totally wrong!!!

I am apparently a drama queen. I don't think I'm much of a drama queen but just very verbal on how i feel... Or expressive.. (I'm obviously not very descriptive though)

Also its apparently obvious that I am very manja... I thought this wasn't the case. Unless of course I'm extra close to you. Then, I will (OF COURSE!) be extremely close and start behaving as I would if I'm with family...

So, the point of this post is to ask you to re-remember what you thought of me bila you first jumpa-ed me... First impressions.. or if you can't remember that far back (Assuming everyone who reads this page knows me) then just how do you see me as a person now?

I'm expecting a lot of comments for this post! And no, that wasn't a hint.. that was me asking you nicely to please answer the question... Perhaps this would be a good time to make a new poll, tapi last poll pun nada kena answer, so I've given up on polls!

To those who have exams, selamat revision and good luck!!!

24 comments:

War186 said...

I thought u look intimidating but now ur not so bad. Lol. ;P

Dee said...

Mmmmm. I think I first saw you arah Malay tuition and you and Jules beibun or something and you two got told off (hahah, cali cali), though I think that was only once.

Then, Bedford. My dad asked Mrs Laing to put you down as my roommate. I can't remember what I thought of you. Determined?

Padian said...

RIGHT... I simply cannot COMMENT but you asked for it!!!

When i first saw you... I thought cute. When you started crying, I thought PAIN. When you started walking DISASTER. When you started talking hmmm... SHe has a brain? When you started school and digging into my books i thought ARGH! PAIN IN THE BUM! When you are in highschool... sigh... TEENAGERS! when you are bigger... my sister :P

Transformation in life is important... you transform as you grow.... it only means you are growing well with experiences you have gained along the way. As long as you grow to be a good person instead of a bad one... you are good....

See you when you get home!

FR said...

War, I'm disappointed that that's all you've got to say! hehehe =) But thanks for commenting anyway.

Dhi =) Yeah Jules and I selalu kena marah when we are together! Muahaha... Really do miss you as my room mate! Determined? Really?! Kool! Thanks!

Kaka, I'm not that bad really.. But obviously there are days when I am totally horrible! Keh keh keh. Labu! And I can't wait to go home either!!!

Is no one else going to comment? I was seriously expecting 10 comments from 10 different people in this post. I guess I don't have readers... =(

Anonymous said...

When I first got to know you, i thought you were hard to impress. As in mesti jaga hati to be in your circle of friends. And i had to watch out on things that i had to say. But later I knew i was wrong. You are indeed very friendly and open minded. As i got to know you more, I love you even more. You are one of my bestest friends that I am grateful for. I see the wisdom in you, you are the type of person who cares for other people that are close to you. You will try to cheer me up when im down,you will text me to see how i am doing. Although these are just little things you do, but that just shows you have a big heart.

Anonymous said...

first impression..??

yasmin??

adik yasmin??

second impression...

damn.. this girl is an eating machine..!!!

third impression...

LUCU jua budak nih...

hahahaha!!!

-shidi-

Anonymous said...

first met u when i became a messenger to tell u smthng abt badmin, which im sure u'd remember. couldnt recall what i thought of u then.. it was only a few mins anyway. i guess my first real impression of u was when u came to my room, v near the xms, n u asked me to teach u. 'teach what?' i asked.. n u sed 'everything!' hehe.. we werent that close then, but u were nvr shy to ask 4 favours or help.. i knew then u'r the kinda person who knows exactly what u want n will do ur best to get it (or ask someone else to get it 4 u :p) i suppose it goes well that u'r anak bongsu.. i know, i hav a sister exactly ur age.. im saying this in a good way of course.. n fets, pls dont read between the lines, i know u like to do that ;p
as time goes by, i get 2 know fetty a little better, n the more u know, the more u'd like her. i think she is v pleasant, v fun n sporting n i dont feel awkward being around her, also sweet n manja, n i have v much njoyed her company esp during the last hols, n im sure the rest of the gang wud think the same. she is v funny.. im always laughing when im around her. happy go lucky describes her v well. if u ppl hav any problem or anythng u'd want 2talk abt, she's the person u wud want to go to. she'll cheer u up in no time!

*rfz* :)

FR said...

Yay!!! More commenters =)

Manuri =) THANKS love! you're so sweet!! Rindy you lah! I see you in a weeks' time or sth like that

Shid... Eating machine huh? Hehehe.. Told you I like that! =) Although I do think my machine is getting old... ie I think I eat less now =(

Raffizo!!! I do read between lines.. hehehe =) Anyhow, I'm manja? But how and why and when? Sigh... Ani yang saya inda faham ni!

Thanks for commenting ppl.. Any more? Fiz, Syaz, K Meng? LOL

Anonymous said...

Syaz:

aku fikir kau beriijap lah sikit dulu... macam payah kan bawa cakap lah catu catu... rupanya inda jua wah! :-)

Bah I see you in Manch. I miss you!!!

RSHA said...

My First Impression...
Muhahahaha.... Another experiment to become a perfect Mother Goose, when u started to walk... bah jaga jaga minuman kamu, d tunggang nya tu, masa pandai becakap... hmph have to bribe you with food so that u can shut a bit which u seldom do...

when you go to school... BAGUS, we traded homework... CLEVER GURL, but then babes, at the end of the day... how manja u are, which is EVERYDAY EVERY MINUTES.... u r our youngest sister...

MWAH.... Love u....

Izzaldin said...

hmm we first met xmas 2004 in London ryt? yeah got to know you VERY well over the next few days. I think youre really open abt everything, youre not afraid to speak your mind which is good coz it makes ppl around you feel more relaxed.. i think.. youre very silly sometimes too hehhee..youre also really nice, selalu tegur whenever we're online or meet in person. someone you can trust i think. i think.. muahahahahaha

FR said...

Hey Syaz. I'm not that beriijap lah! LOL =)

Ka Meng.. I still tunggang minuman now!!! =) And yes, I'll always always be your MANJA youngest adik!!!

Dinski!!! You commented!!! (although I told you to ;p) Daymn right I'm someone who you can trust! LOL!!! It won't be kool if I don't do silly things ;p Hehehe =)

Anonymous said...

first impression...nida's friend (sorry fets i didnt know u then!!) &quite chatty...then u got more chatty, and more. i think i properly got 2 know u in 2nd yr...i thought u were super fit and scary wit all the OTC stuff. as ive got to know u more i think ur v cool and chilled out. and after our shopping trips i learned u were loads of fun and v hyperexcitable (new word). u also def know wot u want and there's no messing about wit that! but wot do i think of when i think of fets....Apple Pie!!! hee hee
luv ya fets!!! cnt wait til india(cnt believe we're goin!)
oh & ps im not sure wot manja is but im sure ur that as well(if its gud!!=))

Anonymous said...

Hey Fetty! I thought you were friendly if a little crazy when I first met you. I still think the same ;) But that's what makes you you and that's why you are a great friend. Lots of fun to be around and caring. Happy with this opinion?! Good luck with the survery ;)

Anonymous said...

Fetsss!

Hmm, I first knew you (barely) when you were in the next class, MB1B. Didn't know you much then, just another schoolmate who doesn't talk a lot. But over the years, got to know you better and I find that you're actually a really cool, down-to-earth person. You're outgoing, energetic and fun!

It's a shame didn't get to know you better earlier =P

Lawz

Anonymous said...

Kiki:

First Impression STUBBORN GILA....do not mix two PIG HEADS together on a first meet....I REPEAT DO NOT, DO NOT! Well, very opinionated, short-tempered, low tolerance level, a pain in the arse HAHAHAHAHAHA but that was 1st impression.....NOW.....ure still the SAME hahahaha But this time around I really really like you!!!! hehehe still opinionated, short-tempered....but ive come to understand u even better....ure hot-tempered and a pain in the arse COS ure Determined and Enthusiastic about everything and anything :) Ive also come to learn that u may be non-tolerant, but ure an honest and loyal friend :)
Lurve U Loads and CHEERS to our friendship :)

Anonymous said...

Fetsy dearest..
Hrhr..i know u find the dear thing annoying! So thats one thing bout u! U get annoyed easily..n ur so bloody honest about it!! U will let me n the whole world know that! Haha and you're annoying yourself!! I cant remember my first impression of u..too long ago..just remember you being the smart girl in class dulu di pgg..well the one yg slalu dpt no 1/2 lah.
You are dominant, loud, honest (can be brutally honest at times), cali, cawi, capi(heheh in a good way). Thinking bout it now..you are one of the most caring person i kno. You hear those words friends always say to one another..bout how they'll always be there for you..well you always are. No matter how out of touch we've been when i see you ol kah or sumthing you're always there to talk to and i know you genuinely care about me. Ur full of wisdom..and comfort. And you have the biggest heart i kno fets.. as blunt as u can be at times you have the most beautiful heart..hrhr..
Luv u daleng,
fats

Anonymous said...

Hi fetsss!! man, the exam must've driven me slightly nuts, don't know how i saw the pic but didn't read the post, hehe!

Anyways, when i first met you (i think it was in Bio tuition), and i thought you and your cousin were both very amusing, hehe. Started talking to you more and realised that you are very funny and outgoing.. fast fwd to scholarship years.. well didn't really talk to u much till bedford.. Bedford was fun! i'm sorry i only got to be there for a year =( but thanks to you (and yy and dee) for making me feel so welcome, it wasn't hard to adjust at all! Got to know you alot better, and realised you ALWAYS seem happy! i don't think i've ever seen you angry at someone before (or maybe you just don't show it).. always bursting into (very contagious sounding) laughter, you really crack me up hehhee. So yea, had alot of fun at Bedford, and those few times we hung out in Brunei! (too bad we never did make our KB roadtrip)..

am bummed that i'll miss seeing you for netball this weekend, but hopefully will see you soon!!

xx
Sheena

ms. sheena said...

(oh and p/s: forgot to mention that i don't see you as a drama queen AT ALL)

xx
Sheena

Anonymous said...

a'kum timah
hahahaaa...
ok.... 1st of all, THIS is mahal. And am doing this sebab di PAKSA. Jangan awak menyesal ni timah... U asked for it... Hehehee

anyway... FIRST IMPRESSION... the VERY first time i met u was siring jalan. U were jalan2ing with bahriah. And i thought, ANAK CINA KAYA RUPANYA JUNIOR KU ANI. Honest to God, I tot that.

Second time i met u... in my flat. U came with Zak kali. And i tot, MEMANG INDA PANDAI CAKAP BRUNEI NI EH... hahahaa... How wrong was i. And jua... PEMALU NYA ANAK ANI!! And again... How wrong was i. kehkehkeh

But fets beb, u r definitely a lot of things. All the things dat the others sudah mentioned are SO TRUE. And i do lop u too!

Suka tidur. Suka makan. makes weird noises (HAHAHAA). Scones. Starbucks. Red riding hood. Nampak ganas, tapi sebenarnya, a romantic n idealist.. hihihiii

bah beb... sudah eh. ngalih ku. see u soon!

Anonymous said...

Fets, I vividly remember the first time I saw you- in the dining room at Quantocks, flanked by Yee Yin and Dhilah. You had the BIGGEST grin, the most cheekiest smile ever! You were so open, so friendly, even though you must have found something in the situation intimidating (I know I did- a room full of girls I didn't know... That was when I was in my own country. Wow, you overseas boarders are really brave!!). As I got to know you I thought you were always very frank, honest with your thoughts, and though you made disparaging remarks at times I know that you cared for your friends. I knew from the start you weren't someone I'd want to cross, but I wasn't intimidated... You were really fun from the beginning, and I have only the fondest memories of our time together at boarding school.

xXx

Somaiya

PS You're like the only person in the world who bosses me around though ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah- stylish dresser!! Great handbags and shoes! Bright colours (I'm more for earth tones, personally). You generally always wore bright tops. I remember noticing that about you the first time I met you

xXx

Somaiya

FR said...

Hey guys!!!

thanks to ALL for commenting!! It means LOTS to me that you did! Even if i had to FORCE some of you to comment!! LOL

Anyhow...

Som, I think I still have a brightly coloured wardrobe, but also with the basic browns and blacks and whites thrown into it for safe measures ;p

Sheen, glad to know you better too. And definitely happy to know that you dont think I'm no drama queen! =)

Ten, even if I tell you I dont like dear, you still use dear anyway.. ;p LOL

and Ki, two pigheads are never good! What made you like me was the fact that there's another person who didn't want to pay attention in Miss Ling's class! LOL

Lawr, I dont' have anything to say to you ;p hehehe =)

FR said...

Mima and Kimi.. I love you too!!! Even If you think Im chatty and krazy! LOL =)