Second day in uni, also Hari raya aidiladha today. Last year, I skipped uni on this day! LOL... I remember Hannah giving me a quick visit =)
Anyway, didn't plan on saying all that!
Ooo... one thing I will mention about hari raya aji... I miss it when Ibu or anyone cooks the lemak daging in that yellow kuah thing!!! I think it's masak kunyit! I don't know what it is. Pokoknya I miss it and I would soooooo love eating that right now!!! Hehehe... So, you lot back in Bru, kalau ada that being served, eat it for me aight!!! I love that stuff!!! Not had it in YEARS!!! Literally!!!
Guess what I did last night?! I played futsal.. Yes, lazy arsed me actually joined the boys and played!!!
It was SCARY!!! It was very fast paced - I could see everyone dying after the first 30 mins. And the ball was stricken so kuatly and scarily!!! Other than that it was cool. I know I would have enjoyed it more IF I had control of the ball and was more agile. But, it was fun pun.
Did a few tackles, BAD ones at that... ;p (oops.. Sorry Raffiz ;p) So that you feel better Raffiz, I do have a swollen area and a slight bruise where I langgared you ;p I even attempted to score, but always inda cukup power! And I think there were too many people for such a small area! For a first timer, I don't think I was that crap!!! (Muahaha.. terpaksa puji diri sendiri sometimes ;p) I got a couple of welldones, and even a pat on the back! Now that I was ultra happy about, because it signifies me being accepted! Muahaha =)
I have a rendang dinner invite tonight from Aish! Interesting!!! Don't know if I'm going or not! Last night I was dead by 10pm!!! Ngalih yo!!! All those days with less than 10hours sleep catching up on me!!! I still have my eyebags!!! Definitely something I'm not proud of!
Netball is starting again next week!!! Whee.. Uber excited about that!!! =) Netball babey!!! oh yea!!! =)
3 comments:
err.. yes fetty, knowing that u ada bruise actually proved to b quite comforting.. i do feel better now.. :p
u ppl wanna know what happen.. i was running with the ball when fetty tiba2 lunged at me and made a tackle, nowhere near the ball of course, put her leg in between mine n i terjatuh, terguling2 on the floor.. evryone ketawa! wee.. malu!! nvm fetty, ada lori ada bas, ada hari boleh balas! :p
those horrible tackles aside, fetty is actually quite gd.. pretty dmn gd i shud say 4 a 1st timer.. she almost scored once, n made a really gd through pass that makes evryone goes.. 'wooowww..!!' (if u girls donno wat a through pass is then u shud ask any guys yg inda kaki bangku) :)
raffiz.. ;p
Yay, I’m gonna expect u to play futsal with me when ur back in bru fets hehe ;)
Dangerous tackle ey fets? raffiz says ur pretty good for a first timer eh..cool hehe =)
Hopefully raffiz that statement wasn’t meant to be sexist as it sounds :P I live for through passes.. I’d rather create chances than score. *shrugs* Weird me.Hehe. :D
yay i have a new commenter! Thanks Raffiz and keep it coming =)
Did i really do a through pass? didn't realise.. I was just main main!
I truly am sorry Raffiz. I don't particularly like doing bad tackles ;p It doesn't do my reputation any good Muahaha
anyway, yeah War, I realised you would want me to play with you.. I shouldn't have mentioned the fact aku main di sini! hehehe... Kalau inda ngalih, I will definitely play with you. but netball comes first babey!!! You better start sorting that out! =)
Post a Comment