Friday, January 06, 2006

Malaysians

I've been hanging out outside my usual safe circle!!! I've been chilling with the Malaysian boys + Lizzie...

It has been interesting and different!!! I just wish there were more girls in the circle. Other than that.. it's all cool.. I'm missing my Bruneian Gang... Ka Non, Rizal, NB... Hang out with me please...

Anyway, always thought Brunei bahasa ganas berabis.. tapi msians lagi teruk.. their words for wow include "sial, siut etc"... Imagine me saying "best sial" in front of my mom... tarus kena bagi lecture that! LOL

Some of the gang!!! Raffiz, Fakhrul, Shidi, Ka Non, Myself and Chet

Shidi and I. Lawa his hair? We did that!

Ka Non and I

4 comments:

War186 said...

So, tell me more about Chet and u..hehe ;P

Ganas usulnya cShidi ah tarus..reggae-rock eh?

Lawa the pic of u with Ka Non :) so who's she again?

Anonymous said...

nice pix of u babes... ;)

AlaiMidget said...

i thot ka non balik bru sudah? or isit another girl yang ada bf jua di dundee - forgot their names. i think ka non lawa.

oh and if dibasarkan pic ani, nampak berabis urang di belakang mu fets tebeliak matanya. i wonder apa ia liat. brijap.

FR said...

Thanks kaka =)

Hey War! Chet and I are in the same year... HE is definitely a walking textbook, a walking Kumar and Clark (THE bible!!!) actually... sama macam si Raffiz! I want to be a walking BABY Kumar and Clark... If I become that, I'll be dead happy!!! LOL

Shidi andanya rock reggae!!! Muahaha =) He's cool...

And Pitt, the lady tebeliak meliat makanan betimbun kali... we were at this Indian place having a lunch buffet =)