magic seven...
I've been tagged by my only other blogging sister... Ka Meela!!! =)
a) Seven things that makes me smile
1. Food!!!
2. Money!!!
3. Sweet pretty things!!!
4. The lil brats all growing *Awww*
5. Me family!!!
6. Pipip!!! I love you Pip!!
7. Getting a letter through the post
b) Seven ways to win my heart
1. total baikness!!!
2. wacky sense of humour
3. honest
4. caring
5. come to me with food! Muahaha
6. treat me like an equal individual!
7. No talam dua mukas wanted!
c) Seven things i believe in
1. God
2. prophet mohammad
3. instinct
4. my family and close friends
5. myself
6. Islam
7. Mc Donalds
d) seven things that i am afraid of that are blah
1. going down slopes
2. rats
3. frogs
4. hyper dogs
5. giving birth? OUCH!!!
6.
7.
e) seven things i do everyday
1. sleep <-- Although I've been pulling nights without sleep... Hence the eyebags! =(
2. eat, oh yea baby!!!
3. drink
4. smile
5. texting (sms)
6. bowel movementsss ;) including proper farting! Muahaha
7. watch TV
f) Seven people i want to see right now
1. Family!!! I love you!!!
2. rnBs
3. Kerima! Not heard from her in ages!
4. Munster
5. Friends who I've not seen in ages
6.
7.
g) seven people who should also do this
1. Wardah
2. Fizah
3. Huda... you have a blog ;p
4. Bads
5. Whoever!
6.
7.
No comments:
Post a Comment