Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Happy Birthday Julie!!! We LOVE YOU!!!

I feel so tired! God knows why! Had my 7 hours of sleep last night. and 10 hours the night before. but im still extra tired!!! Sheesh!!!

Weekend...
Friday: watched After the sunset with Rfz and Chet at their place.

Sat: had Rfz wake me up and daymn he is even more persistent than my annoying phone!!! Thanks Rfz!!! I'm definitely going to make you wake me up when I have an important thing to wake for!!! Don't say I didn't warn you.

OTC training day di Barry Buddon. Can you believe it? We didn't book any indoor classroom, so we have to stay OUTDOORS!!! I seriously thought it was indoor lessons, so that's why I signed up. The minute I found out I was going to stay outdoors, I started palpating and became tachycardic! I was SCARED they'll make us run etc!!! Merely because I've not mentally prepared myself that I'd be running...

Anyway, we didn't do any running. We had lessons sitting on the hills in the outdoors... Temperature at least 7degrees cold. I was FROZEN! (But not as bad as the other guy who is medically circulation challenged!!)

Got back, had dinner with Zak, Bel and Nids and then we watched Memoirs of a Geisha!!! After waiting for ages for this movie, it didn't disappoint me that much! I liked it, but I don't think it's brilliant. But it's good. I told Nids I personally wouldn't give it an award... but it was good. A lot of annoying bits to the movie (eg accents - was Chinese rather than Japanese.. Sheesh) but overall okay!!! =)

Sunday: Lunch with the bruneians... Yummy!!! ManU vs Liv (1-0) Go Rio!!! Sudah lah 'encem'.. steady lagi! ;p I really like him as a defender!!! Snookering with the boys.. We've not done this in AGES!!! It was fun! But 3 hours of snookering, I was just tired of it... and my tongue started to taste of cigarette. The place was literally smokily hazy! visibility 10m!!! Muahaha.

Monday: The day scientists have decided to be the most depressing day of the year! And surprise surprise.. I do find myself slightly depressed.. or at least inda bermaya and extra tired!!!

Julian's birthday on Tuesday!!! So wish him a great birthday guys!!! With that... a picture of Jules with this post =) We love you Jules!!! *hugs* It's already your birthday now Brunei time!!! Hope you have a WONDERFUL day and may your wishes come true!!! =) Love, Ka Fet =)

4 comments:

Dee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dee said...

(the earlier comment was from me, I accidentally pressed the publish button when I meant to press the preview button)

I didn't mind the fact that most of the actors/actresses were Chinese. I mean, if an American actor can have an English acting role, why can't the same happen for Asians? Fair enough, the accents were a bit... weird, but meh. I don't think people actually noticed (my housemate didn't).

Overall, I thought the movie was okay, I liked how it ended earlier than in the book (I seriously hated the last chapter, but I guess it was more for closure). It would have helped if they had explained the Japanese/geisha terms used in the movie more, like they explained in the book, but oh well.

Just my two cents. :)

Happy Birthday Julian!

RSHA said...

happie beeday jules

War186 said...

Happy B'day Jules! It's the 25th already plg d Bru..hope u had a great one anyway. =D