Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006

Happy New Year everyone!!! 2006!!! Hopefully a year full of exciting things!!! =)
Currently at shidi's place... kalau i limpang, i'll terus tidur... so erm will blog first, and then kalau masih tired and nothing kan buat here, barutah balik...
Spent my birthday with the boys (mainly Raffiz, Nizam and Shid)... And for the first time in my life, I played the rides which are always in town during christmas.. sorta like a mini theme park, but actually, not one at all..
We went on the twister... We have a similar one in Jerudong Park... i can't remember what it meant.. Nizam Raffiz and I squeezed into one small cable like thing.. and cali lah! the thing kept on braking on Raffiz's side.. so kami antam lah... pihit ia lagi! =) Then we went on the Shakey thing... this was fun-ish... tapi sakit leher ah.. inda cukup support... too strong a force... skali abis...
news on Shidi's dreadlocks.. it's properly done now.. all dreadlocked, waxed, and all the wax almost melted... i seem to have been over excited when i waxed his hair!! LOL
Watched Jeepers Creepers 2, and terus I miss my Dec 2004 DVD clan.... Zick, Julie, Mr J, Didin and Somi!!! This movie is crap but I dont know kenapa ramai orang liat pun ;p Even I watched it!!! Both the first one and this!!!
Plan for the day... nothing yet... but erm, hopefully that will all change.... I feel like cooking... Better not thell the boys that just yet or they'll tagih me to the max ;p Hehehe... It's a bright sunny day, and it's quite warm!!! I feel like going on a jog, but im all fresh and clean after my long hot shower!!! Whee...
I was just thinking, my sisters are old!!! All this time, I was thinking I was old... macam 22!!! omg!!! then I calculated how old my sisters were and my oh my... they have aged (beautifully ;p)... The years are coming to get all of us!!! SCARY!!!!
I feel like cerita-ing about my Prague hols... It was great!!! It's the first time I actually spend a long time with Mas and Syaz... like proper 24/7 of them! I was just saying Fiz that it's weird not having her there! because for almost 5 years now, kami macam almost inseparable!!! Fiz, incase you didn't get that, I've missed you!!! But there isn't much surprise there kan! ;p
Four days in Prague is a long time me thinks!! Lain hari definitely go for shorter, because theoretically you can do a whole tour package in just one day!!!! So there really isn't a need to spend a lot of time there! Especially if you aren't going to the clubs bars and be drinking the cheap Czech beer!!!
Oh yea, selamat bersanding to Ka Zet!!! May married life suit you well! Amin =) Not that she reads this.. but yeah... May she enjoy her new year!!!
Dududud... new year's resolution.. I don't have one as I don't believe in it... But if I have to have one, i'll say its the attempt to keep my flat neater than it usually is ;p LOL

1 comment:

War186 said...

Ur b'day sounded wonderful..I almost did the same thing jua on the 31st-kan ke JP! hehe tapi nda jadi..we succumbed to a peaceful bbq at Rezam's grand..I didn't forget to eat for u heheh ;D

Speaking of ur sisters I met two of them. KakMeng at the Mall. KakMeela at Vincci. Heheheh. Hi Kakak Fetty. That's what I used to call them when I got confused as to who's who then. Heheh. And yes we are getting old. 22! My GOD! Heh.

Kmbg cFiz semua org tah kan rindu ia..org dBrunei rindu, org dPrague sriatu pun kan rindu ehheh ;P

And yes Kak Zetty got hitched new year. Coolest. She was one beautiful bride. =)

New yr resolution aku pun nada heheh :P