Saturday, December 31, 2005

Twenty two!!!

I am twenty two!!! After weeks of being nervous, I'm finally twenty two!!! It sounds so old! But I don't feel 22!!! And I'm not sure if I'm acting 22 either! hehehe ;p

Thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday! Much appreciated!!! Thanks!!! *group hug*

At the stroke of midnight, was at rumah Shidi, busy dreadlocking his hair!!! (it's all done now and he looks pretty!!! ;p Picture to be uploaded) and the boys were so sweet... singing happy birthday and buying an apple pie as my cake!!! How sweet!!! And I love apple pies!!! so it was real sweet and nice of them to do so!!! Thanks guys!!! (3 sweets in one paragraph.. brain clearly still isn't working well ;p)

Summary of 2005? uni... thought of changing course... exams... Uganda... summer... badminton club... family time... 3rd year... holiday with Syaz and Mas... Welcoming Shar's Maisarah into this world... New friends, old friends... Dare I say new enemies? LOL... Ahh.. A good year indeed...

May you have a fantabolous new year, and may it be better than anything you ever had! Amin!!!

1 comment:

War186 said...

Old ah? hehe..

Ur welcome..hehehe

Sweet banar. Apple pie hehe..

May u have a great new year ahead too, Fets. Hehe..heh ketawa saja aku ani hehe :D