Sunday, December 04, 2005

BORED!!!!

I've not been this bored since ages!!!

Everyone is tired and busy and noone is online!!

I have done nothing exciting and there's just nothing to say! except perhaps i went for a short jog with Nids and I went to Em's place for dinner.

This weekend is horrible!!!

Fiz told me to blog, to help reduce this boredom.. Hmmph.. What shall I say and share?

I have a new obsession. It's the MSN space. I have even spent time and put up pictures (32 to be exact!)! I enjoy browsing through peoples' spaces... although inda cukup orang with spaces... And I really think everyone should be putting up pictures on their space!

It's a little belated, but I've realised that I do NOT have a lot of people in my phonebook who I can just call and talk to whenever I feel bored! That makes my life doubly boring! I miss having Ons, Kixs and J in this country so I could just call them and they'd have no option but to talk to me!

Pokoknya, I need to make more friends!!! and im not the best of people in making friends! Argh!!!

1 comment:

War186 said...

Thank God I went online, huh? Lol. ;) Was nice listening to u talk and sing Fets hehehehe ;P Hell, u were that bored! ;D