I've always wanted volume in my hair as I thought my hair was forever flat. Anyway, today my dream came true as Symee curled mine! and we were just wasting time! I spent a good ten minutes at least just playing with my hair in front of the mirror ;p the saddo that i am.. anyhow, here are some pictures



3 comments:
first ever curls hehe..i can understand ur iskiness..not that i've ever wanted to curl my already wavy hair heh
r u sure u want curly hair..nda mau tone down the curliness abit and go for a much more wavier look?..i mean like pyh juatu sdh kana tiup angin jadi catu trus (refer to gmbr bwh sekali) hehehe ;) watever ur heart desires lah fets ;P hee~
I agree with War, I prefer wavy than curly, but it's your hair. :D
The last picture reminds me of the situation Bridget Jones was in! Lol.
LOL girls!!!
I don't think it totally suits me either ;p But it would be kool to have hair like that.. It has to behave all the time though, or else, I wouldn't knw what to do with it ;p
Post a Comment