Monday, November 07, 2005

Short one..

my laptop is sufferring from LOCKED IN syndrome! It's alive really.. but the adaptor has decided to DIE UNEXPECTEDLY... So I can't switch on my laptop! boohoo! =(

Anyway, I've delegated Rizal to search for an adaptor compatible for my laptop online. Karang lah text him and ask whether he found it or not! I hope he did... because as I realised, there are a lot of things in it that I really don't want to lose! Thought I was being 'organised' having a list of phone numbers copied off my mobile once a year... I guess, I should start looking at burning my computery things onto a CD...

Anyhow, my raya this year has been FANTASTIC!! The fact that I took a couple of days off uni made a huge difference! First day raya, Riz n I went to the Perth Boys' place (not forgetting the girls!) and on Saturday, we Dundonians and Perthians (we have sadly agreed to call ourselves the Taysiders ;p) went to Glasgow and had a raya celebration there! Food was YUMMY!!!

And now, back to uni.. =( Psychiatry is still not making too much sense... but hopefully it will sometime soon!

GTG! my group is meeting up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fettttttttty u look so pweeeety :)