Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Raya 2005






This is my first day of Raya!
Rizal and I went to Perth to see the RBA people there and for free food ofcourse =)







And this is a picture of Taysiders (but without the A level kids =( )






This is a picture of most of the people who stayed on till the end of the celebration! =) BruScot

6 comments:

Dee said...

I didn't know Rose was in Scotland. I thought she was in Cardiff...

FR said...

Siapa rose? Si fizah kah? girlfriend si Fadlan? She is in Cardiff... ke Scotland, for the sake of LOVE ;p Muahaha =)

Dee said...

Eh, you call her Fizah? Hehe. Her full name Rosafiza, back in STPRI, we called her Rose.

Wah, bekarih ke Scotland for the beau. How sweet. ;P

FR said...

Yea.. she was introduced as Fiza... CInta itu Buta~~ Lol =)

how did ur raya dinner go?

Anonymous said...

ASTAGAFIRULLAH AL AZIM......

Sampat lagi mengumpat tu d dalam blog.... :)

Dee said...

Mengumpat? *angelic smile*

Fets - My Raya was okay. Wasn't happy about having lectures all day, but my Malay dinner, which consisted of satay ayam (bigger than the ones they have back home, but basically I had four long sticks of chicken - much more murah than di London too!), jasmine rice and rendang ayam, cheered me up! :D