First weekend away with the OTC for Selection weekend =) It's a good experience, seeing that I never went on one myself... It was so weird to be away on weekends again. everyone in their comabts and seeing everyone again... It's always a shock... Ada ramai orang who actually wanted to join the OTC and I was very impressed =) Most of them were attested in the end. Now I think we have about 20 newbies in B Squadron.
Anyhow, this weekend was a relatively 'easy' weekend... No running required, and its basically just helping in the admin (which as usual is slightly buruk ;p). I volunteered to help in the medical centre, as I knew this meant being indoors all the time (so dapat break and inda sajuk gilerr). I had the honour to do urine testing ;p I did at least 100 urine dipstick tests!!! And I hate frothy, smelly urine!!! And I hate people who fill up the peeing bottle to the brim!!! It's disgusting, as it has the tendency to leak!!! Nasib baik I was given gloves. Apparently last year, gloves weren't provided... YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!
Anyway, this weekend we went to Retford Barracks in Edinburgh and the food is bad!!! I didn't like it! Friday night we only had soup.. nasib baik i ate before i left Dundee. Sat lunch i hate crap cheesy macoroni and for dinner we veggies got LEFTOVERS!!! sungguh tidak ber perikemanusiaan!!! We had curried macaroni!!! And it was BLAND and plain DISGUSTING... but oleh kerana lapar, had to eat it anyway. and today (sunday) for lunch they didnt even bother making us lunch!!! How pathetic is that? So we only had the basics: potatotes, chessy cauliflower, beans and long beans!!! It was no surprise I was VERY hungry when I got back home... Thanks to NB for making me dinner! =) Nasi and real proper food is yummy!!!
Puasa is soon, and we aren't sure when UK is looking for the anak bulan!!! Anyhow, enjoy Ramadhan everyone!!!
Anyhow, this weekend was a relatively 'easy' weekend... No running required, and its basically just helping in the admin (which as usual is slightly buruk ;p). I volunteered to help in the medical centre, as I knew this meant being indoors all the time (so dapat break and inda sajuk gilerr). I had the honour to do urine testing ;p I did at least 100 urine dipstick tests!!! And I hate frothy, smelly urine!!! And I hate people who fill up the peeing bottle to the brim!!! It's disgusting, as it has the tendency to leak!!! Nasib baik I was given gloves. Apparently last year, gloves weren't provided... YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!
Anyway, this weekend we went to Retford Barracks in Edinburgh and the food is bad!!! I didn't like it! Friday night we only had soup.. nasib baik i ate before i left Dundee. Sat lunch i hate crap cheesy macoroni and for dinner we veggies got LEFTOVERS!!! sungguh tidak ber perikemanusiaan!!! We had curried macaroni!!! And it was BLAND and plain DISGUSTING... but oleh kerana lapar, had to eat it anyway. and today (sunday) for lunch they didnt even bother making us lunch!!! How pathetic is that? So we only had the basics: potatotes, chessy cauliflower, beans and long beans!!! It was no surprise I was VERY hungry when I got back home... Thanks to NB for making me dinner! =) Nasi and real proper food is yummy!!!
Puasa is soon, and we aren't sure when UK is looking for the anak bulan!!! Anyhow, enjoy Ramadhan everyone!!!
3 comments:
u took ppl's piss? ewww~ hahaha
i was like, y's she talking abt being made food..nda puasa kah..then i saw the date..haha lama sdh post mu ani, batah sja te-refresh in my browser-5 days after barutah (yes, i check ur blog daily hehe yep, i've nothing better to do haha ;P)
LOL!!!
SIgh... inda jua pedah I put dates on my post if u ain't gonna check that ;p
Love ya! =)
the thing was, ur post only showed up tadi so I automatically thot it was a new post as in u just wrote it tadi or yester..but the date at the bottom told me otherwise..hehe kes majal jua tu kan ;P i love u tooo hee~ :D
Post a Comment