Met Laura at the bus stop this afternoon.. and it is GREAT news... Malam ani ada netball!!! Wahey.. So I get to play netball again!!! Whee... And I assume that means the uni hasn't broken up for easter yet...
Also, the Kiasu in my group broke into tears today... I didn't expect her to breakdown!!! I had higher expectations of her... Came in late, saw her cry, thought it was relationship/family problem... I did not expect her to cry about workload!!! Crappers!!! hehehe
Said she was under pressure because she feels the group doesn't give input into this un-assessed presentation we have on Friday (last day of Term baby!!!) But let me assess the the whole situation here.. Why does it seem that way? 1. ideas given would have been disregarded. 2. Any input given in would be editted by the Kiasu herself... So therefore, no matter how much we help, it wouldn't be used as the end product!!! So, do you expect us to still want to help? i dont think so, i definitely don't...
Put all the burden on your shoulders and you fall alone!!! Why not DELEGATE!!! argh..There's a limit to my ability to work in a group!!! Dududud... Personality differences can sometimes prove to be TOO much.. But, I'm coping in my group still.. =) Wahey.. Another year with them next year... Should be ultra fun =)
And, had my appraisal with my tutors today.. again i passed all.. WHEE... and... they said that i seem HARDWORKING even if i admit to being laid-back.. WOW!!! I dont understand why i seem hardworking... i guess that makes me look like a geek!!!
I am in denial!!! I do not want to be a geek!!! but because of my course, that makes me a geek by default!!! sigh... Meet me, FR the geek!! ARGH!!!
Also, the Kiasu in my group broke into tears today... I didn't expect her to breakdown!!! I had higher expectations of her... Came in late, saw her cry, thought it was relationship/family problem... I did not expect her to cry about workload!!! Crappers!!! hehehe
Said she was under pressure because she feels the group doesn't give input into this un-assessed presentation we have on Friday (last day of Term baby!!!) But let me assess the the whole situation here.. Why does it seem that way? 1. ideas given would have been disregarded. 2. Any input given in would be editted by the Kiasu herself... So therefore, no matter how much we help, it wouldn't be used as the end product!!! So, do you expect us to still want to help? i dont think so, i definitely don't...
Put all the burden on your shoulders and you fall alone!!! Why not DELEGATE!!! argh..There's a limit to my ability to work in a group!!! Dududud... Personality differences can sometimes prove to be TOO much.. But, I'm coping in my group still.. =) Wahey.. Another year with them next year... Should be ultra fun =)
And, had my appraisal with my tutors today.. again i passed all.. WHEE... and... they said that i seem HARDWORKING even if i admit to being laid-back.. WOW!!! I dont understand why i seem hardworking... i guess that makes me look like a geek!!!
I am in denial!!! I do not want to be a geek!!! but because of my course, that makes me a geek by default!!! sigh... Meet me, FR the geek!! ARGH!!!
1 comment:
hardworking tia haha but ok juatu ;P hehe..siuk ah main nball, i played ystrday! been too long!! huhuhu :D
Post a Comment