Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Bored!

I want to be home!!!

I want to be sampah masyarakat with nothing to worry about.. but to be showered by the time mummy is back for lunch... to worry about anyone inviting me to go out makan/kopi... and worrying if i get to main badminton/netball

I always find it the hardest to be here when its almost summer time... the sun reminds me of home.. and its almost time to go home, so i tend to think of home a lot, and hence i get episodic home sickness...

Im on holiday now, so that means i dont even have lectures to take my brain off home...

I'm meant to be revising.. but that isn't really working right now.. and pretending to revise isn't working as well.. sigh.. I scare myself...

Aahhh.. the Dundonians were talking about cats the other night... and I cant help but miss Pipip... And Mawe, and JayJay.. etc etc... Cats.. Wish I could have a cat here...

Lalala... Bosan GILERR!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fets... me too!! *hugs* i think all these courseworks make me wanna go home!! siggghhhh....

War186 said...

*hugz*

I KNOW! Wish I had a cat too. My own. :( Ystrday I played with a quite playful one at the workshop :)..how sad am I? Very pathetic that I'm expressing self-pity, yes? Wahahah :P