Sigh.. When i feel like chatting to someone.. on msn.. then.. NADA tia orang yang available.. or nada tia yang mau layan.. sigh... just my luck.. Boring...
Anyway.. I've got my presentation esuk... and mine is on oncogenes.. with special attention to RAS.. im gonna keep it simple.. and hopefully no one asks me silly questioins which i dont have the answers to... Its gonna be one hell of a long day esuk... 12-6pm of just molecular mechanisms of carcinogenesis presentations from the 12 of us!!! BLOODY HELL.. im gonna have to pump up coffee into me esuk.. and TRY my best NOT to tidor.. sigh...
Then there's the question.. should i bother going to OTC esuk malam.. or stay at home and pack and sleep early? I guess it'll depend how i feel after the presentations, if Martha is going, and if I feel like wearing my combats esuk...
I do want to watch Queer eye for the straight guy esuk.. It has been a long time since I've watched it. I dont know if u have this show in Brunei.. But, its about 5 queer guys trying to make a straight guy more presentable.. I dont know why I like to watch it.. but i guess the transformation is phenomenal (sometimes) and the whole idea is just great...
Pack you ask? Aye.. im going to Leicester on Thurs.. getting the 0937hours train!!! Its a wee bit ambitious.. seeing that ive not woken up early for 4 weeks now!!! lol... but im gonna do it.. just so i can arrive in Leicester by 1615!!! Gila pakah! it takes longer to Leicester than it does to London.. only because its not a direct train and there are a lot of changes. I think im doing three changes on Thurs...
Leicester.. living with Fiz... NANDO's Fiz's treat!!! can it get any better? Then Friday ke Warwick.. meet up with Kamini and Som (hopefully she comes all the way from london)... sayang Liana has lectures till one as well.. so cant spend the morning with her.. I've not seen Liana for ages!!! Kinda miss her!!! Saw an old picture of her (and Izzah) on Rano's website... brought a smile to my face that picture!!!
Amazing how both of them (and I bet the other two cousins too) still look the same since that photo was taken! That must have been a good six years if not more.. Yet, they still look the same!!! NO changes what so ever... Just the hair.. but other than that, NADA... I'm sure, well, I think, I have changed a lot from six years ago!!! Sheesh.. 6 years ago... I was a kid.. an annoying one at that... Lol
Decision to go to Leicester: I have a LONG weekend baby!!! THURS AND FRI OFF!!! (iatah the LONG wednesday doing presentations!) AND we have our FINAL (and only second) DANG GANAZ netball practice in Notts on the Saturday!!! =) I'm bloody looking forward to it.. Even if its outdoors... Notts will have to be one of our greatest challenge, and to have a practice session with them would be good for us, so that we know the standard to expect!!! =)
Today, Tuesday, Netball night... Actually contemplated not going because I thought it was gonna be ultra cold outside, and I wasn't prepared to walk to uni!!! But... I did go.. I guess i cant really resist the fact that if i did get my ass up and walk, id be playing!!! =) And it wasn't that cold either... always a GOOD Thing =)
Netball was good.. a good number of us turned up (16) so playing all the time (ish)... I was GK again.. and kena puji yo!!! it does give u more determination to play well when someone says you did all right... I do think I did quite an alright job tonight.. Good interceptions, no wrong footwork and good rebound catching and my distance was off only once! Best of all, working with Sandra (my GD) was less stressful than working with Laura (captain) =) My team won against the Discovery team (our coach's team).. FIRST in four years (so Fiona said)... so we are bloody ecstatic about that!! =)
Oh yea, have decided to invite Som to be another blogger in iskiness.. Subject to her acceptance. hope she decides to accept.. and having u write for iskiness would be a pleasure Som!!! Anyone else wants to be a writer? Share with me? That would be great! =)
Anyway.. I've got my presentation esuk... and mine is on oncogenes.. with special attention to RAS.. im gonna keep it simple.. and hopefully no one asks me silly questioins which i dont have the answers to... Its gonna be one hell of a long day esuk... 12-6pm of just molecular mechanisms of carcinogenesis presentations from the 12 of us!!! BLOODY HELL.. im gonna have to pump up coffee into me esuk.. and TRY my best NOT to tidor.. sigh...
Then there's the question.. should i bother going to OTC esuk malam.. or stay at home and pack and sleep early? I guess it'll depend how i feel after the presentations, if Martha is going, and if I feel like wearing my combats esuk...
I do want to watch Queer eye for the straight guy esuk.. It has been a long time since I've watched it. I dont know if u have this show in Brunei.. But, its about 5 queer guys trying to make a straight guy more presentable.. I dont know why I like to watch it.. but i guess the transformation is phenomenal (sometimes) and the whole idea is just great...
Pack you ask? Aye.. im going to Leicester on Thurs.. getting the 0937hours train!!! Its a wee bit ambitious.. seeing that ive not woken up early for 4 weeks now!!! lol... but im gonna do it.. just so i can arrive in Leicester by 1615!!! Gila pakah! it takes longer to Leicester than it does to London.. only because its not a direct train and there are a lot of changes. I think im doing three changes on Thurs...
Leicester.. living with Fiz... NANDO's Fiz's treat!!! can it get any better? Then Friday ke Warwick.. meet up with Kamini and Som (hopefully she comes all the way from london)... sayang Liana has lectures till one as well.. so cant spend the morning with her.. I've not seen Liana for ages!!! Kinda miss her!!! Saw an old picture of her (and Izzah) on Rano's website... brought a smile to my face that picture!!!
Amazing how both of them (and I bet the other two cousins too) still look the same since that photo was taken! That must have been a good six years if not more.. Yet, they still look the same!!! NO changes what so ever... Just the hair.. but other than that, NADA... I'm sure, well, I think, I have changed a lot from six years ago!!! Sheesh.. 6 years ago... I was a kid.. an annoying one at that... Lol
Decision to go to Leicester: I have a LONG weekend baby!!! THURS AND FRI OFF!!! (iatah the LONG wednesday doing presentations!) AND we have our FINAL (and only second) DANG GANAZ netball practice in Notts on the Saturday!!! =) I'm bloody looking forward to it.. Even if its outdoors... Notts will have to be one of our greatest challenge, and to have a practice session with them would be good for us, so that we know the standard to expect!!! =)
Today, Tuesday, Netball night... Actually contemplated not going because I thought it was gonna be ultra cold outside, and I wasn't prepared to walk to uni!!! But... I did go.. I guess i cant really resist the fact that if i did get my ass up and walk, id be playing!!! =) And it wasn't that cold either... always a GOOD Thing =)
Netball was good.. a good number of us turned up (16) so playing all the time (ish)... I was GK again.. and kena puji yo!!! it does give u more determination to play well when someone says you did all right... I do think I did quite an alright job tonight.. Good interceptions, no wrong footwork and good rebound catching and my distance was off only once! Best of all, working with Sandra (my GD) was less stressful than working with Laura (captain) =) My team won against the Discovery team (our coach's team).. FIRST in four years (so Fiona said)... so we are bloody ecstatic about that!! =)
Oh yea, have decided to invite Som to be another blogger in iskiness.. Subject to her acceptance. hope she decides to accept.. and having u write for iskiness would be a pleasure Som!!! Anyone else wants to be a writer? Share with me? That would be great! =)
3 comments:
mmMMmm...Nando's! heheh berbunyi parut ku. I didnt have breakfast and its 12 and I have programming labs. Toodle doo~ Notts easter games 2 weekends away... wahey! :) Sukaaaa... might go to Pie's place akhirnya on Friday atu. Either that or go with the South Netball team Saturday morning! Hehehe... Lama dah ku inda comment. And its not even a comment!!
i dunno what to say... my mood has been foul... as evident from my blog... maybe i should have another private blog so its not easily read by others!!! what you think?
cSyaz kan tu? ksian jua Ka Meela ah..yes if u feel u can manage two blogs and know how to make the new one private, there's no stopping u hehe :)
nway fetty..i know the feeling..when ur bored outta ur mind n u have no one on msn whose free for a chat heh. bugger ey?
gdluck on ur long day..i've been having those lately..but thank God not of the academic kind huhuh~ well not really lah when u think of the night class briefing ;P
OTC? go if u feel like it lah..like u sed hehe..;D
Queer Eye is aired in Brunei on 8TV (the new channel on ASTRO, as of last yr pulang sudah tu ah huhu). N I know what u mean..phenomenal sometimes huhu~ They get one ignorant (and sometimes it's funny when they're a bit homophobic!) guy and fix his house and clothes and stuff..cool kali ahh huhuh ;)
Oooh siuk ke Leicester ko rah cFiz ah hehe..gdluck on 0937 hrs train huhu ;P 6 hours +!! Oh my!
Oh yes I saw that pic too on Rano's site..I think they've changed..dress sense lah ah n hair ofcourse hehe I wudn't wanna know u 6 yrs ago..u might not be at all tolerable!! haha jk fets :P I love u really hehe :D
Second n final practice session?! Kesian jua..goodluck on that and the BruNotts games. *hugz* :) n cool u get to do it wif em..make notes on how they play yeah and perhaps u guys cud improve ur game ;)
siuk netball..n kana puji ia huhu ;D footwork good? i'm proud of u hehe..last wk I was told off for having 'off' distance by a netball 'coach' (not mine)..it didn't bother me..cos I'm not meant to defend anyway (but I somehow like defending huhuhu ;P)
Another blogger..yippee..make her fets hehe..the more the merrier..which reminds me..where is Ka Meng2??! nda ia mau blog lagi kah? hehe :)
Post a Comment