Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Annoyance

How to annoy/disinterest me:
  • be extremely needy
  • and wanting attention all the time
  • talking about the same thing time and time again
  • boring
  • only your opinions matter
  • being difficultly quiet
  • the conversation is all about you
  • religion - how mine is better than yours vice versa
  • Medicine (yawn! that's what I go to uni for, not to go out for meals for!!)
  • pathetic love lives
  • or about how great one's boyfriend is (repeatedly)
  • or non-existant love life!!!

Sigh... I thought I have improved. I thought I could handle people who dwell on boring topics and just go on and on and on about their lives, and how interesting their life is. I found out I cannot!!! Its just too dull for me!!! I need variation!!! There may be something wrong with me...

Hell, sometimes (or maybe all the time) you may find me doing the things that I have mentioned above... That means I annoy myself and I disinterest myself.. and hence also probably annoying you!!! Crap!!! I'm not in my bestest mood right now!!!