Monday, February 21, 2005

Lalalala

It feels like it has been ages since i've written anything in here!!!

Been talking to a friend.. and we were discussing how relationships are a difficult thing to have and do.. and maintain... especially if its long distance...

Then i thought about my long distance relationship with my family... =)

With me being here.. and them in warm Brunei... the relationship is superb!!! possibly at its best!!! mainly because we dont see too much of each other!!!

When im in brunei, It is sometimes odd to find them doing their own things and no longer involving me at all!!! Amazing that I no longer know their friends.. and what they like.. and where they go all the time... Its odd... That is as descriptive as i can be... odd!

on a lighter note... Munster, Lina and I were bored last night.. so we were playing with eye make-up.. lol.. the things GIRLS do... (wonder what guys do when they are bored in a group?)

anyway... we were creating a DIFFERENT look for the three of us lol.. I just did a green thing on Munah... Lina accentuated my Chinese features (that made her happy lol) and Munah gave Lina a FUNKY look.. muahhaa.. macam cina opera ada jua!!! lol

We are all just new at this whole make-up thing.. so it was fun! muahaha =) Today Munah and I went to the Dior counter and seeked eye-shadow consultation.. hehehe.. its a GREAT thing that the lady was very friendly and nice (i put it down as her being an Australian)... Dior packaging is GREAT!!! in their eyeshadown boxes.. ada leaflet... (as any other brands) but with Dior, it had pictures.. as if giving instructions on how to use the pallete =) hehehe.. i found that interesting and very useful!!! =) hehhe

6 comments:

Padian said...

That must have been fun... I miss doing girly and stupid stuff like that as well... oh well.... i have plenty to do here...

I understand what you mean distance being good "magnets" for our family bonds :)

I felt it was 'odd' as well when i first came back.... as well as LEFT OUT.... but... its really not that.... people just move on... you'll pick up soon enough...

I did... but there are bit i can;t be bothered with!!!!!!!

War186 said...

Yes being in a relationship is not always fun and good times; it requires alot of hard work when ur committed and serious and see it to be long-term..sigh..but it's all gooddd ;)i've yet to experience long-distance..hopefully it never happens!! *crosses fingers* ;P

I kno wat u mean..too much of having ur fam around-all u need is abit of space and time apart from them sometimes heehee

Oooh such fun! experimenting with eye makeup..i've no one to do it with me here in Bru :( mayb I shud drag Ros or sth..but I hate most salesgirls..they're only nice to my sis..i guess it's cos they know she means business, whereas if it were me I'd just be playing around nyeh~ :P

wahahha accentuation of ur chinese features..so did u after the makeover, accept the fact, that u actually look chinese?? ;P~

ooh Dior's so girly..and nice..and cute..and oh-so-lovely hehehheh apakan~ will check out the eyeshadows wif the user-friendly manual as u mentioned ;D heehee

Anonymous said...

Heya fets
Yeah long distance relationships *strong language* - and I know it!! Yesterday I couldn't stop crying bout it all!! I need comfort fets!!!
Anyways, whenever I play with makeup its usually on my own, my sis is too young :(
hope to see you round soon ... I honestly miss seeing you every day!! :D

Anonymous said...

Fets...awu koolio u gals main make up. remember those times wen i was in Dundee dgn Fiz,u put on the eye liner arah aku..or was it Shar? konpius saya. Nway, til now nda ku pandai taruh the eyeliner ..*sigh*

FR said...

hi anonymous.. id give help.. within my capabilities... but who are you?

and mas it was Shar.. tapi tani bali sama sama di boots edinburgh train station lol

and ka meela.. aye.. tha's it.. they moved on.. you moved on!!! and im proud of you!! =)

and war, i do accept the fact that i look chinese.. i just dont see why it provokes such responses from others.. and i certainly dont enjoy STARES from chinese... its not something u'd like!!! and Dior i think is mature.. as to being girly.. make-up wise lol

Anonymous said...

FETTY - who else has a big cry regularly about something she can't change? and who usuallu sees you ecvery day and spends almost every minutes of that day with you??? I am so hurt you didn't guess it was me!! I'll give you another hint - I got a new mobile a couple of days ago!! With a horrible number, and you haven't replied to my texts yet!!!