Hello hello…
I woke up really late today… 1300 hours to be exact-ish… then didn’t leave my bed till 4ish… I was reading the Tenko Club… since I am an extremely slow reader… it takes me a long time reading light, easy to read books… can you imagine me reading deep meaningful ones?
Anyway.. the reason I am ABLE to sleep in and just relax, on a WEEK day, TERM time... is because… I am now doing my SSC.. which is on Molecular Mechanism of Carcinogensis…
On Monday (yesterday), at 2pm, had the first meeting with my supervisor as well as meeting the other students doing the same ssc as me… there were a few familiar faces.. faces I knw are people in my year… but never actually exchanged words with them… I’ve forgotten their names now… but that was expected….
My ssc is to last for four weeks. Got my timetable yesterday. FREE for this whole week… however I have been given a long list of journals to read. Tried to search for it online.. and I only got the abstract.. and I doubt my supervisor wanted me to just read 10 abstracts in one week…
I had great plans to go into the hospital and search for the journals today.. tapi I stayed in instead…
Feels so good to do so.. as I’ve not stayed in during weekends for a long time now… two weeks or so… so to sleep in was bliss!!! Tapi now, the geeky side of me is feeling slightly guilty of not doing anything productive ie academic today… ah well.. nothing I can do now… at least I did look for the abstracts online again… so hopefully I start reading them. AMIN.
I have a lot of domestic chores to do.. and I’m not looking forward for that… I never really enjoyed doing laundry, vacumn-ing and clearing up… BORING!!! But I hope I will do it!!! My flat is in a dire need of cleaning up!
I can’t believe I’m home at this very second… a Tuesday night… I usually have netball today… but I decided this afternoon not to go… omg.. I’ve only just realised that I could have gone to the OTC Fat club and go running with the ‘gang’… sigh.. baik jua saya lupa lah.. because there’s no way I can tahan running with them.
I have really weak stamina!!! And.. I really don’t see me improving it any time soon.. hopefully this coming summer will change all that… dudududdu…
Syaz is coming to Dundee!!! It wont be till 20th march (Day after Brunotts game) but im excited already!!!
It’s mardiana’s birthday today! Called her up.. and she was driving to Seria… the location of her current job! I can imagine her being ultra tired every night!!!
Zeehah.. in case u are reading this, ka elia and I are planning (amin menjadi) to go to ur kampong Dunedin NEXT year.. 2006!!! Amin amin!!! Excited saya!!!
And esuk my family is going to Akong’s place to celebrate CNY… this is the 4th year me not celebrating CNY.. its not like it’s a huge festivity in my family… but its usually the whole Teo clan getting together and eat good food…
I am guilty of not being close to my Teo family… and I actually do miss the Teo clan.. though I doubt they realise that… I have no idea how we got to be so distant from each other… Sigh… I hope it will all somehow become better some other day…
And.. it is also tahun hijrah baru.. so happy new year!!! I don’t have resolutions… they never work!!! =(
And.. malam ani ada CSI on tv.. so its all good!!! =)
3 comments:
Good luck on the abstracts reading girl. And with the cleaning up. ;P
What OTC fat club?? Is there such a club or did u make it up?! Teruk eh hehe.. N yes tell me abt running. And stamina. Ergh sumhow I don’t think I have any..right now I don’t..dulu mayb a lil bit hrhr..:P
Have fun Syaz in Dundee..the day b4 BruNotts game tah ko tu liat cFets main? Hehe
Mana cNaz ah? Hmm..batah sdh nda ol. Aku mau ke Kg. Dunedin mu jua nanti eh heheh..;P
Teo family Kak Selena’s real family kah? Eh since when lagi ku bekaka with her ehhe ;P
Selamat Tahun Baru Hijrah =) Resolution or not? Hehehe..maybe just one hahha rite..;)
hey war.. teo is my mum's family name.. therefore teo is my family on my mom's side. not specifically ka SELINA's family.. that id just say her family! ;p and besides, im close to ka Selina's family.. (spelling selina! ;p)
and there is an otc fat club! i do not make things up. its basically the otc members going for a run together.. to make themselves sound kewl, they call it the fat club ;p itulah ceritanya...
Post a Comment