Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hari Cinta

Selamat Hari Cinta everyone!!! Especially to family and friends =) Love you all...

Anyone got anything today?

i got... a post card from ka jack... and an e-card from ka meng.. and two messages... whee!!! at least i knw im loved! muahaha ;p

Hope everyone had a great day!!!

-----

Had my first ssc tutorial today.. i felt stupid.. Merely because i can't remember what i read.. hence i can't be as interactive as required in them tutorial!!! sigh... im off to reading MORE journals!!! sigh!!! i should have done it last week, i know!!!

2 comments:

War186 said...

I LOVE U TOO! and thanx i had a normal but great day yesterday hrhr ;P oh, and goodluck on ur journal-reading. l8r!

Padian said...

Nothing interesting happened to me on that day... In fact... I think i was feeling unwell already at that time...

I did, however, had dinner with my friends at my place... POTLUCK!!! it was smashing :)

I gave them a little something :) and Kak Meng gave us a little something... that is all...

sigh.... it is kind of sad....