Monday, January 10, 2005


i like this picture of somaiya and i.. ani when she and ka jack watching 13 going on 30.. i had to leave half way to meet up with onster and shar.. i somehow have managed to lose the picture of shar and i =( sorry shar!!! silly me indeed! Posted by Hello

4 comments:

War186 said...

it is pretty ;D

Anonymous said...

Fets, I can't believe you decided to tell the world I watched 13 going on 30... For the record, it's not my kind of movie, AT ALL!!! ~Jackie & I were cringing through most of it, and mocking it the rest of the time. Looking back, we did watch an awful lot of movies; the Patriot, most of the Friends' DVDs, Just married etc etc Actually I can't be bothered to list. Fets and I went to see Garden State at the Cinema though- and I thoroughly recommend it
Somaiya

Anonymous said...

War168- what is pretty??

War186 said...

pretty as in u guys hehe ;) 168's shar's number..coincidence ey that she's mentioned in the caption..m not making sense here, am i? :D