To be iski is to be excited. Hence iskiness is really being in complete excitedness. Or whatever it is..
Monday, January 10, 2005
the first and only time that sheeba was with som! muahaha... a day to remember!!! in the background, speaker on two boxes, jules' attempt to make the sounds to be more surround ;p
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have a disastrous pet history; Bubble and Squeak, Tweetie and Pie flew away, my plants always die, etc etc. Consequently, the look of sheer glee you see on my face is because I'm super-happy that Sheeba came and cuddled up to me on her own accord! She's a queen amongst cats, and also of impeccable taste ;-) Course, that was the ONLY time she volunteered to come to me, but I have Fetz to thank for preserving the moment with her camera phone -Somaiya
2 comments:
I have a disastrous pet history; Bubble and Squeak, Tweetie and Pie flew away, my plants always die, etc etc. Consequently, the look of sheer glee you see on my face is because I'm super-happy that Sheeba came and cuddled up to me on her own accord! She's a queen amongst cats, and also of impeccable taste ;-) Course, that was the ONLY time she volunteered to come to me, but I have Fetz to thank for preserving the moment with her camera phone
-Somaiya
To clarify: Bubble actually ate Squeak... It was traumatising. They were my pet goldfish.
-S
Post a Comment