To be iski is to be excited. Hence iskiness is really being in complete excitedness. Or whatever it is..
Monday, January 10, 2005
at St Andrews bus station, with julian. this day, jules enjoyed a lot, ditto myself. we had a brief walk on the golf courses... cold day, but it was sunny and very pretty indeed =)
jules can take a picture seriously, when its needed.. and no, i didn't specifically choose pictures to make him appear more nakal than he already has ;p -fr-
Jules looks charming, as always ;-) I still can't believe those conversations about trainers/sneakers. Niketown... Guys take all that stuff seriously, seriously. I mean, who said they're a fashion-impaired sex? Clearly not! All that stuff about identifying each different shoe, brands, style, colour, fit... What an education -S
3 comments:
can jules ever be serious in pics heh..or did u purposedly choose those pics to make him look more capi2 than he already is? ;P no offence jules! :P
jules can take a picture seriously, when its needed.. and no, i didn't specifically choose pictures to make him appear more nakal than he already has ;p -fr-
Jules looks charming, as always ;-) I still can't believe those conversations about trainers/sneakers. Niketown... Guys take all that stuff seriously, seriously. I mean, who said they're a fashion-impaired sex? Clearly not! All that stuff about identifying each different shoe, brands, style, colour, fit... What an education
-S
Post a Comment