It has been an ultra long time since the last time. I check this page every now and again, thinking that I should write something. I know I have lots to share, but can't seem the energy, or urge to do so... I've missed this place, and reckon that the least I can do is to write something now.
So I've stuck to this career path, and have overcome the first obstacle. Currently given 2 weeks off to sort out some admin - done most, Thank God. Work will commence this coming Monday. I hope it's exciting!!! And I still pray that I've made the right decision to stay. Amen.
I played netball tadi. It was 10 months since my last 'game'... And I'll say it myself, I am supershit!!! Didn't know my spatial awareness. My passing was shite. My feetwork was appalling. The only thing I was relatively ok at was the running!! Sigh... 10months, and what 'skills' I had are GONE!!!
I sincerely hope that my medicine knowledge does not replicate my netball skills. If it does, then I am DOOMED!!! Fershure!!! YIKES!!!
God Knows who reads this place anymore, but I hope to update this 'regularly' when I live in the mess!
Much love,
FR
1 comment:
Amin...=)
and yes, pls do update ur blog regularly...;)
Post a Comment