I used to be a regular blogger. I used to think of a topic to blog about every single day. Ok maybe not every single day.. But when I had anything bothering me, I used to write about it. It was also a way for those close to me to know what was happening to me... But with the great move down south, and the initial lack of internet, working patterns, and popularity of facebook, my 'need' for blogging decreased significantly.
Recently, I've 're-connected' with a fellow blogger in this web-space world. She's still blogging away after all these years... I've never met her, but kinda got 'introduced' by Shidi (he used to feature a lot on here too...) He had told me that I might actually enjoy reading this girl's blog. And he was right. Anyhow, so I've resumed reading her blog entries, and I must say it made me want to blog too. I've always thought about blogging again, but I've not actually had any need to do so, or had any real motivation... But ah heck... I'll just start... At least for now, and see where this goes =))
So the first topic after this semi-hiatus thing I had going on...
I was at the traffic light after work, about to brave the motorway, and traffic to go back home. I was tired. Haven't been getting enough sleep as of late. A black car with tinted windows pulled up next to me. I notice it to be a BMW 5series. Then it started honking! For no real reason!! I turned to my right, and saw them, windows rolled down, Asian men in the car mouthing something (God knows what, I can't lip-read)... They were gesturing that I should roll my windows down... I screwed up my face, in hope I'm putting across 'I'm not interested'. But they carried on honking!!
So... Still with my face scrunched up, I roll my windows half-down.. The driver said something I didn't quite catch... And the passenger then said to me, almost like Joey style, but with an Asian gangster accent, "So what's your name?"
I was disgusted!!! I mean, kalau muka lawa, ok lah jua kali... Ani inda jua seberapa.. And that line is sooo not exciting, at all!!! Thank God the lights turned green, and I just rolled my windows up, my eyes, and continued driving onwards as they then zoomed past me, laughing away...
So the topic really is... Have you got someone to go on a date with you by talking to them at the traffic lights? Have you went out with someone because they asked you out at the traffic lights? Does this work? How do you usually react to this? I have discussed this matter with my friend, and I have concluded (she had decided that she won't do anything about it, and just come up with sarky come-backs) that I will say yes, if the guy was lawa berabis... Afterall, you should not let a pretty boy go to waste...
So yeah... As of now, I guess I am back in this little blogging world of mine...
No comments:
Post a Comment