Friday, February 15, 2008

The Abode of Peace is where I'd like to be..

It doesn't matter how long I have been away from home.. And it doesn't matter that now there is internet, mobile phone etc.. And it doesn't matter that I am lucky enough to go home at least once a year... All this doesn't really matter because I still miss home... Normally at random times in the year!!!

One of my bestest childhood cousins is getting married this week.. (I say week because the Bruneian culture and tradition requires it to be that long ;p) And I am sooo very happy for her.. I truly am!! I only wish that I could be there!!! To be there with her on her big day!!!

I know its probably best that I am not there so I am not the one to have to prettify myself at these numerous occasions and be all sociable with the guests and be all smiley even when I'm tired.. However, she IS my cousin.. and I would really really love to be there!!!

So like I said, the fact that I am able to communicate with my family 24/7 if needs be does not make it any better that I am not home... I think that just shows that I am very much a home bod!! And I will insya Allah be back to the Abode of Peace for good, hopefully sooner than later!!!

I love home!!
F xx

No comments: