Friday, October 05, 2007

Raya is soon =)

Raya soon!!! Next weekend soon!!! It's all very exciting (or not so much ;p) but raya is raya, and ofcourse it's exciting =)

To know what raya was like for me as a child, please read my sister's blog.. It was pretty much the same...

As we got older, my sisters, cousins and I would beraya to our friends with the driver... That was super cool.. Then I got even older, and therefore with slightly more freedom, and I went raya-ing with my friends!! That's cool...

And then the UK.. Raya is just another day. A day when you can skive uni/school without feeling too guilty, as it's my 'christmas'...

This year raya coincides with my reading week!!! I was ever so tempted to fly home!! Still slightly tempted... Not because I want the raya, but because I want to see my family!! Seems silly, seeing that I was home 5 weeks ago.. But the fact that I have cuti during raya, just seems sensible to balik kan...? But as of now, I've decided not to balik.. But if I sleep on this matter more, perhaps I'll change my mind and will indeed balik!! Muahaha...

So, as of now, my raya plan is Balsy and Uncle visiting me in Dundee!!! And I hope to do touristy things with them!! It isn't planned just yet, because I have a feeling these two aren't the 'planners' type of holiday-ing people!! Day by day sorta thing.. So whatever, I can do that too =)

Last few days of Ramadan, enjoy it peeps!! Go do good deeds!! =) Even if I can't wait to have lunch when everyone else is!! and have coffee when I have 5 minutes to myself. lol
xx

1 comment:

cells said...

Hehe...that is soo true with my dad (and me occasionally) I attempted to sit and schedule his 3 weeks holidays here..but all he said was 'liat dulu cemana'. Then i said mana boleh like that.. tickets will be cheaper if beli awal bla bla..and thats why i decide to visit u next week..atleast he knows he has a week to do whatever here before we go up to dundee..;p

cant wait to see you..ada lalap n serunding for u tho its only a small pack of each..;p *hugs*