I've always thought that I look like a geek, most of my friends think this too, and they say it's because of my glasses. I don't know what makes me look like a geek, but I do. People always assume I'm a clever lil thing. However, I don't think I sound clever at all. And it's probably just the confidence lacking.. Like I said, I've always been aware of this, but I've never had anyone saying it to my face before. So when my friend Fiona did, it was just too hard not to burst into laughter!!! lol.. She said, "You look like a geek, but once I talk to you, then I know you're not." hahaha =)
My one week easter break has started!!!
Fri = watched 300
Sat = Hedz made lunch, I made creme caramel, and there were lots of other food
Sun = Liz, Keith, Raffiz and I went to Millie's for 'breakfast', and Raffiz and I are going to Perth for dinner!! Whee =)
I've not got a specific plan just yet for the rest of the week... However, it's gonna be a lazing break!! Also, I sense it's reflection time. I need some ME time to see what I want in life.. I need time to think a couple of things through...
Got a really interestingly clever advice - "In a game, you only lose when you don't give it a shot."
This analogy was given to me by Lizzy and I think it has a lot of truth in it.. And it can be manipulated and adapted into everything in life. A great one to go by. So guys, give whatever you want a shot!!!
And, I'd also like to thanks Rebbe for mentioning me lots in his blog!! Slightly embarrassing, I don't know why! Muahaha.. And if you want the baju, I guess I can ask the girls where they made it and we can make you one ;p
Oooh.. I've also had my friends saying to me that I don't act my age. Ie, I don't act 23. They seem to think I act like an 18 year old! I refuse to believe so. I don't think I act like an 18 year old. Ok ok, lemme rephrase that, I don't think I think like an 18 year old. I think I act like a 'spoilt' 23 year old, and I definitely act like the youngest child in the family. Not necessarily an 18 year old.
How old do you think I act like? Or when you read my blog, how old do you think I am?! I am aware that most people would like to be thought as 18, but I always think it's NOT a good thing when someone thinks you are younger than you truly are. Don't ask me why.. I'm spesel remember... ;p
My one week easter break has started!!!
Fri = watched 300
Sat = Hedz made lunch, I made creme caramel, and there were lots of other food
Sun = Liz, Keith, Raffiz and I went to Millie's for 'breakfast', and Raffiz and I are going to Perth for dinner!! Whee =)
I've not got a specific plan just yet for the rest of the week... However, it's gonna be a lazing break!! Also, I sense it's reflection time. I need some ME time to see what I want in life.. I need time to think a couple of things through...
Got a really interestingly clever advice - "In a game, you only lose when you don't give it a shot."
This analogy was given to me by Lizzy and I think it has a lot of truth in it.. And it can be manipulated and adapted into everything in life. A great one to go by. So guys, give whatever you want a shot!!!
And, I'd also like to thanks Rebbe for mentioning me lots in his blog!! Slightly embarrassing, I don't know why! Muahaha.. And if you want the baju, I guess I can ask the girls where they made it and we can make you one ;p
Oooh.. I've also had my friends saying to me that I don't act my age. Ie, I don't act 23. They seem to think I act like an 18 year old! I refuse to believe so. I don't think I act like an 18 year old. Ok ok, lemme rephrase that, I don't think I think like an 18 year old. I think I act like a 'spoilt' 23 year old, and I definitely act like the youngest child in the family. Not necessarily an 18 year old.
How old do you think I act like? Or when you read my blog, how old do you think I am?! I am aware that most people would like to be thought as 18, but I always think it's NOT a good thing when someone thinks you are younger than you truly are. Don't ask me why.. I'm spesel remember... ;p
3 comments:
No way do you look 18. I'd say you're 22. :P I think it's your manja behavior and way you talk that makes people think you're like a kid. ;P
I don't mind being thought as 18 though. I might be used to it hrhr.
What I mind is when people think Boon's younger than me. People would say he's 18 and I'm 19. Blegh. :/
Fathyyy!!dis girl seems to forever being over-ly critical of her ownself! I think u r both childish n mature at the same time:) in u i find both a wee sister n a friend! n of course u r intelligent too!u wont b where u r jus now w.out being intelligent, fets. So the next time u start whingeing abt hw u r NOT smart enuf, im gonna gif u a rite spank in the butt!hahah..joking *hugs* luv u lots n cant wait to see u whenever u decide to come!xXxLizZy
Hehehe... But do I ACT like an 18 year old War?
I am told I'm young at heart.. Muahaha =)
Lizzy: Mature and childish huh? =) And you're so sweet =) I definitely see you as someone to look up to!!!
Post a Comment