I'm becoming more monotonous with my blogging... I'm gonna write about my weekend!! hehehe.. how many of you guessed that?! lol
Friday night, Sat early morning really, we met up at Shidi's place for the last time!!! Midnight snack (chips, cheese and coleslaw from Clark's bakery - YUM!!), and Shidi prolonging his stay in Dundee... And he eventually packed all his belonging, put it in the car and we were away for our long road trip down south!! Now I don't just go round the corner when I want to watch footie =(
We were in a convoy - 2 cars.. Reminds me of road trips with Daddy and friends except of course with daddy, there will at least be 10 cars, and really far road trips =)
Saturday - ALTON TOWERS!!! It's THE theme park to go in England. I've been once before with the boarding house (great fun), and went again with my Dundee mates this year... Also lots of fun!!! There weren't that many people in Alton Towers, which I found quite surprising, but the company in Alton Towers made it sooo fun!!
Then after Alton Towers, made our way south towards Birmingham and Warwick - the Dundee contingent stayed with Ewana, Kat and their jnrs Adi somebody and Aziz... THANKS LOTS AND LOTS guys!!! Really appreciated it!! And as I've always thought, Warwick campus is soooo pretty!!!
Sunday - the Warwick 11-a-side footie tournament. Dundee as I've said before played for the Scotland All Stars Team - comprising of Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow (no mention of Aberdeen.. ;p). Didn't do superbly well in the group stage.. (I put that down to the boys not always playing with each other, and the Dundee boys don't always play outdoor footie.) So, we played in the Plate division (I don't know why it's called plate, so for those who don't know this, we proceeded to the 2nd division). And, miracalously, the Scotland team just found this extra something after lunch and kept winning their matches and eventually became the Plate Champions!!! I am so proud of the Scotland team. My fave player is ofcourse Kai the goalie from Glasgow (the boys are now bored when I tell them how fantastic Kai is) and ofcourse the whole Dundee Squad!! Hedz = top scorer for Scotland and Shidi = penalty taker which led to our win, Raffiz = won a penalty brilliantly ;p, Zarif = SOLID defender, Rizal and CB = amazing team spirit and effort =)
The boys were convinced I fancied the goalie and I might have scared the goalie! lol... He's just freaking amazing!!! no freaking is wrong. he was BRILLIANT!!! He was brilliantly amazing! Once I get the pictures off everyone, I'll definitely put up a picture of Kai doing what he does best!! I was just wowed by him!! Anyway, before the boys start rolling their eyes at me again, I'll stop talking about Kai the brilliant goalie ;p
Then the SAD SAD SAD farewell to Shidi! I must say though, with the many moons I had to mentally prepare for this day, I was proud to say I wasn't bawling my eyes out. I had a sensible slow stream of tears down my cheeks!! Shidi we really really will miss y0u!!! And thank you so much for all the advice you've given me over the years!!! And I will definitely want to meet up with you, your then gf, Mala and Lank when I go to KL!!
Then the drive up in the North direction!!! Tiring. Enough said.
Brilliant weekend I tell you!!! GREAT company, FUN weekend. And I get to spend some quality time with people and get to know the girls a bit better! =) Always a good thing =) The only thing to complain about is ofcourse the English weather!!! Sun, snow, sun, hail, sun, sleet, sun, rain and continuous wind or rather gales!! Sigh, what I'd do to get my Bruneian weather. Humidity and heat. It doesn't matter if I get drenched in my own sweat as soon as I step out of my airconditioned area, it's wayyyy better than the English weather I had over the weekend!!
Soak up the sun for me,
xx
Friday night, Sat early morning really, we met up at Shidi's place for the last time!!! Midnight snack (chips, cheese and coleslaw from Clark's bakery - YUM!!), and Shidi prolonging his stay in Dundee... And he eventually packed all his belonging, put it in the car and we were away for our long road trip down south!! Now I don't just go round the corner when I want to watch footie =(
We were in a convoy - 2 cars.. Reminds me of road trips with Daddy and friends except of course with daddy, there will at least be 10 cars, and really far road trips =)
Saturday - ALTON TOWERS!!! It's THE theme park to go in England. I've been once before with the boarding house (great fun), and went again with my Dundee mates this year... Also lots of fun!!! There weren't that many people in Alton Towers, which I found quite surprising, but the company in Alton Towers made it sooo fun!!
Then after Alton Towers, made our way south towards Birmingham and Warwick - the Dundee contingent stayed with Ewana, Kat and their jnrs Adi somebody and Aziz... THANKS LOTS AND LOTS guys!!! Really appreciated it!! And as I've always thought, Warwick campus is soooo pretty!!!
Sunday - the Warwick 11-a-side footie tournament. Dundee as I've said before played for the Scotland All Stars Team - comprising of Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow (no mention of Aberdeen.. ;p). Didn't do superbly well in the group stage.. (I put that down to the boys not always playing with each other, and the Dundee boys don't always play outdoor footie.) So, we played in the Plate division (I don't know why it's called plate, so for those who don't know this, we proceeded to the 2nd division). And, miracalously, the Scotland team just found this extra something after lunch and kept winning their matches and eventually became the Plate Champions!!! I am so proud of the Scotland team. My fave player is ofcourse Kai the goalie from Glasgow (the boys are now bored when I tell them how fantastic Kai is) and ofcourse the whole Dundee Squad!! Hedz = top scorer for Scotland and Shidi = penalty taker which led to our win, Raffiz = won a penalty brilliantly ;p, Zarif = SOLID defender, Rizal and CB = amazing team spirit and effort =)
The boys were convinced I fancied the goalie and I might have scared the goalie! lol... He's just freaking amazing!!! no freaking is wrong. he was BRILLIANT!!! He was brilliantly amazing! Once I get the pictures off everyone, I'll definitely put up a picture of Kai doing what he does best!! I was just wowed by him!! Anyway, before the boys start rolling their eyes at me again, I'll stop talking about Kai the brilliant goalie ;p
Then the SAD SAD SAD farewell to Shidi! I must say though, with the many moons I had to mentally prepare for this day, I was proud to say I wasn't bawling my eyes out. I had a sensible slow stream of tears down my cheeks!! Shidi we really really will miss y0u!!! And thank you so much for all the advice you've given me over the years!!! And I will definitely want to meet up with you, your then gf, Mala and Lank when I go to KL!!
Then the drive up in the North direction!!! Tiring. Enough said.
Brilliant weekend I tell you!!! GREAT company, FUN weekend. And I get to spend some quality time with people and get to know the girls a bit better! =) Always a good thing =) The only thing to complain about is ofcourse the English weather!!! Sun, snow, sun, hail, sun, sleet, sun, rain and continuous wind or rather gales!! Sigh, what I'd do to get my Bruneian weather. Humidity and heat. It doesn't matter if I get drenched in my own sweat as soon as I step out of my airconditioned area, it's wayyyy better than the English weather I had over the weekend!!
Soak up the sun for me,
xx
2 comments:
Where's this picture of Kai, the brilliant goalie? ;P
haha... alum kana bagi to me lagi. so alum can put up pictures of brilliant Kai at work in iskiness.. Boo.. lol
Post a Comment