What do you do when you can't sleep and you don't quite feel like doing anything in particular? I look at pictures!!! My virtual ones (on laptop) and real printed out ones (in albums)... Anyhow, thought I'd share some pictures which I always always look at when I'm feeling slightly down and it'll make me smile all over again!!! (I can only show you the ones I've got on my laptop..)
Loving everyone who plays an important role in Fetty World!!! You know who you are, or at least you should ;p Lots of hugs and sloppy kisses!!!
Loving everyone who plays an important role in Fetty World!!! You know who you are, or at least you should ;p Lots of hugs and sloppy kisses!!!

7 comments:
Lots of hugs but no sloppy kisses please. Hehehe. :D
But why not War?!! ;p
Hahaha! You can give them to Mas but not me. Hehe. ;P
lol... I'll give them to you if I want to ;p
fets, do u remember pgg days when that one day we wore swimsuits under our uniform?haha..good ol days.oh oh.n remember the first time we came over to ur house to do our science project.we did pulleys and lapas atu we saw ur porcupine.bebau.haha.miss the old times.
Hi Fad. I didn't remember wearing swimsuits to school. Why did we do that? hehe.. but as I think more about it, I think we DID do just that ;p
Hehehe... the first time you guys came to my house was the first time I had friends over to my place. I was so excited and had lots of fun!!! Hope you did too!!
Rindu tah ku kan kau nah Fad ;p Hope to see you masa Notts game!!! *hugs*
awu.aku pun rindu ko.kalau ku kanang kanang balik time kitani dulu atu..we're like all different now.as i recalled i think da swimsuits bit was just to show off our swimsuits?cos we never go swimming together?n the only way to see what clour ur swimsuit and my swimsuit n nazeh and nisah look like..oh goodness me..was to wear one!macam inda dapat d bawa saja bah kitani dulu ah.
and that was the first time i went over to a friend's place!of course i had fun.my first time over to a friends house n i get to see a porcupine.couldnt ask for more :P
insyaAllah, ill see u in notts. till then, ill just keep reading ur blog.*hugs*
Post a Comment