I didn't intend to write about this... But, I was just reading Rano's page and there's a mention of DG being one of the competitve teams 'to look out for' for BruNotts games ESUK!!! hehehe... mesti la kambang sikit... like i said, if no one else will puji you, sometimes you've got to puji yourself =)
Lemme quickly introduce my DG team. My Bruneian Netball Team in the UK.
How did we think of Dang Ganazz? Lots of phonecalls between Fiz and I, Fiz and Shar and myself and Shar.. haha.. The other short listed namea were Dang Lincah (I can only remember this) and I don't know some other cheesy thing. And we decided it was to be Dang Ganaz because we wanted our uniform to be pink, and hence thought it'd be funny if we had a 'ganas' name to compensate ;p
It started in 2002/03 I think... I was in upper six anyhow... There was a Birmingham Games and my circle of friends and I thought it would be exciting if we made a team up to just take part. So, the FIRST DG punya members were myself, Fiz, Shar, Kiki, Jirin, Maming, Suh, Wana, Ayu and Ona? Can't really remember... Didn't know three of those names and only met them for the first time on the day of the tournament. We got third place!! =)
Uniform: white long sleeve and pink sleeveless top.
Then the BruNotts games started...
DG v.2. We had myself, kiki, Yulia, Mas, Shar, Fiz, Jirin and two Cardiff players (I think) We won gold =)
Uniform = Retro style. Gold with black collar and writings.
DG v.3: Myself, kiki, Shar, Ona, Fiz, Mas, Jirin, Yul, Amal, Suzie
Uniform = Prettiness with a nice coloured green with silver embroidery =) and ofcourse the striped pink and white head gear =)
DG v.4: Myself, Yul, Mas, Fiz, Suzie, Amal, Yas, Ili and Jirin
Uniform = YELLOW with black and red fiery deco =)
THIS YEAR DG v.5
Kiki, myself, Fiz, Mas, Suzie, Icham, Yas, Ili and Amal
Uniform = total ganasness as of yet. Red with black 'sash' across the front with black writings =)
We won the Brunei Leicester Games in February.
And.. we'll be participating esuk!!
God knows who else are taking part esuk..
But, over the years, the games is getting more and more competitive (Which is great), more and more people coming to watch (also great), yet DG seem to prepare less and less!! Tapi that's ok, we've got the uniform sorted, food sorted, accommodation sorted and that's all that matters!!! hehehe...
You'll hear about the games (DG's perspective of it, or rather mine ;p) next week.
Wish us luck!!!
Huddle up, hands in and chant all together now.
Say it loud, say it proud. Dangggggggg Ganaz!!!
Wheee =)
xx
Lemme quickly introduce my DG team. My Bruneian Netball Team in the UK.
How did we think of Dang Ganazz? Lots of phonecalls between Fiz and I, Fiz and Shar and myself and Shar.. haha.. The other short listed namea were Dang Lincah (I can only remember this) and I don't know some other cheesy thing. And we decided it was to be Dang Ganaz because we wanted our uniform to be pink, and hence thought it'd be funny if we had a 'ganas' name to compensate ;p
It started in 2002/03 I think... I was in upper six anyhow... There was a Birmingham Games and my circle of friends and I thought it would be exciting if we made a team up to just take part. So, the FIRST DG punya members were myself, Fiz, Shar, Kiki, Jirin, Maming, Suh, Wana, Ayu and Ona? Can't really remember... Didn't know three of those names and only met them for the first time on the day of the tournament. We got third place!! =)
Uniform: white long sleeve and pink sleeveless top.
Then the BruNotts games started...
DG v.2. We had myself, kiki, Yulia, Mas, Shar, Fiz, Jirin and two Cardiff players (I think) We won gold =)
Uniform = Retro style. Gold with black collar and writings.
DG v.3: Myself, kiki, Shar, Ona, Fiz, Mas, Jirin, Yul, Amal, Suzie
Uniform = Prettiness with a nice coloured green with silver embroidery =) and ofcourse the striped pink and white head gear =)
DG v.4: Myself, Yul, Mas, Fiz, Suzie, Amal, Yas, Ili and Jirin
Uniform = YELLOW with black and red fiery deco =)
THIS YEAR DG v.5
Kiki, myself, Fiz, Mas, Suzie, Icham, Yas, Ili and Amal
Uniform = total ganasness as of yet. Red with black 'sash' across the front with black writings =)
We won the Brunei Leicester Games in February.
And.. we'll be participating esuk!!
God knows who else are taking part esuk..
But, over the years, the games is getting more and more competitive (Which is great), more and more people coming to watch (also great), yet DG seem to prepare less and less!! Tapi that's ok, we've got the uniform sorted, food sorted, accommodation sorted and that's all that matters!!! hehehe...
You'll hear about the games (DG's perspective of it, or rather mine ;p) next week.
Wish us luck!!!
Huddle up, hands in and chant all together now.
Say it loud, say it proud. Dangggggggg Ganaz!!!
Wheee =)
xx
3 comments:
Have fun and hope Dang Ganaz will win again this time ;)
good luck fetts!!
wana of DG v.1 (haha!)
p.s - oh yeahhhh danglincah! haha just remembered that!
Gooo Dang Ganaz!! I never knew how to spell it right heh.
Post a Comment