Debenhams (one of the more well known shopping place in UK) is open from 8am to midnight for two days starting Wednesday!!! Syma, Mima and I decided to go LATE night shopping because we've never done that and it would be so much fun, PLUS Debenhams had an EXTRA 20% discount!!!
I was actually quite impressed to see quite a lot of Dundonians shopping at 10pm!! And, it's DEFINITELY better than shopping when it's broad daylight when the WHOLE of Dundee is cramped into our tiny Debenhams!!!
There was nothing really good value for money, despite the sale.. Just got myself a belt... And Mima got an exciting head gear! PRETTY =) I did however saw this pretty brown bag... I've been eyeing it, and it was £22 down, but I was being a cheapskate.. and I didn't' think it was £30 worth! Hahaha..
Also, wanted to quickly update on what's happened in MY life... (Drama much? Haha!)
Watched Saw 3 = Different to the other Saws.. but an interesting end for the whole trilogy =) Go watch if you've watched the other two. Don't bother if you haven't because you won't understand it.
Watched Borat = stupidly funny! Some parts sickeningly disgusting.. But, don't expect brilliance, expect a silly movie, and you'll have lots of fun. I surely did! =)
Watched Click = it's a GOOD watch!!! one of his better movies, I think!!
Dundee Raya Celebration this Saturday!! 72 Bruneians in Dundee together at one venue for at least 3 hours!!! That's DEFINITELY a RECORD!! hehe.. Shall update you on this..!I was actually quite impressed to see quite a lot of Dundonians shopping at 10pm!! And, it's DEFINITELY better than shopping when it's broad daylight when the WHOLE of Dundee is cramped into our tiny Debenhams!!!
There was nothing really good value for money, despite the sale.. Just got myself a belt... And Mima got an exciting head gear! PRETTY =) I did however saw this pretty brown bag... I've been eyeing it, and it was £22 down, but I was being a cheapskate.. and I didn't' think it was £30 worth! Hahaha..
Also, wanted to quickly update on what's happened in MY life... (Drama much? Haha!)
Watched Saw 3 = Different to the other Saws.. but an interesting end for the whole trilogy =) Go watch if you've watched the other two. Don't bother if you haven't because you won't understand it.
Watched Borat = stupidly funny! Some parts sickeningly disgusting.. But, don't expect brilliance, expect a silly movie, and you'll have lots of fun. I surely did! =)
Watched Click = it's a GOOD watch!!! one of his better movies, I think!!
Nazim is coming to visit me this weekend!! Quite excited.. Almost a year since I last saw him!
Dear Family emails are still going around!!! (My Ibrahim Clan are now bulk emailing each other and it's so much fun!! I actually get updated with whatever is happening in Brunei!! I probably won't be as shocked as I normally am when I make my annual visit home ;p)
Erm... Dermatalogy isn't as exciting as I thought it would be... It's a real eye opener!!! Everyday now I get scared, thinking I might get skin cancer!!! With the amount of sun exposure I had in my life so far!!! So everyone.. do not forget to slap that high spf sunblock onto your whole body!!!
4 comments:
i tot it used to be every thursday night that they hav late night shopping, no?
i missed lepaking in starbucks with my usual hot cafe lattee and that damn nice cheesecake...
i missed buying things that I never need from primark...
i missed looking at the sales section, looking for the cheapest things possible...
i missed those scones with clotted cream...
n of course i missed my little red riding hood as well! hehehe
You've only just watched 'Click'? It's an excellent movie. True, one of Adam Sandler's best. But then he's my favourite actor so I can say every one of his movies are favourites haha.
I want to watch Borat too and I'm expecting it to be stupidly funny hehe. Have to wait a bit for the DVD9 to come out here though 'cause I don't think it's going to show in the cinemas here. *shrugs*
Borat was hilarious! I loved it, despite it's disgusting moments.
Click was very good as well, though I was an emotional wreck when I watched it (it was just a couple of weeks after my grandmother died), so I kept crying during certain scenes, like proper sobbing and all.
Have fun tomorrow. I wish I could come, but I can't afford it. :(
Hey Doc!! Thursday nights are STILL late night shopping... But this week special.. Debenhams ada their christmas sale thing..
Sales section inda berapa siuk lagi di Dundee ani...
Starbucks is still yummy as ever. and we have a new HUGE borders now with Starbucks sebalah the HUGE TK Maxx ;p
Scones and clotted cream tidak lagi ada as Littlewoods tutup and sudah di ganti dengan a HUGE Primark!! Oh yea!!!
And your little red riding hood is still a red riding hood! Muahaha =)
Awu war.. i've only just watched click.. I don't know how i missed it earlier! LOL...
Dhi!! How are you now? Better? And yeah.. Click will certainly be able to make you just cry given the circumstances you had!!
Post a Comment