My Raya is going well, or shall I say our Raya. He appreciates that you texted him too Fets. :) I was suprised actually hehe. He told me to reply your text for him but I forgot. So I'm just gonna say it here: he said selamat hari raya to you too. Hehehe. ;P
5 comments:
Selamat Hari Raya
Maaf Zahir & Batin :D
selamat hari raya fets.. maaf zahir batin..
ps cool socks.. :)
Hey War..
How did your raya go? I texted Boon selamat Hari Raya.. ;p I hope he got it what with the whole DST slowing down..
And Yus.. my socks are OF COURSE cool! hehehe... I saw Adek di Selfridges the other day.. Looking sad without you!!!
Are you both eating lots for me?
selamat hari raya fetts!!
mintak maaf zahir dam batin
hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Raya is going well, or shall I say our Raya. He appreciates that you texted him too Fets. :) I was suprised actually hehe. He told me to reply your text for him but I forgot. So I'm just gonna say it here: he said selamat hari raya to you too. Hehehe. ;P
Post a Comment