Back in Dundee!
Flight back to London was uneventful. Full flight, lots of crying babies, a sneezing man behind me, a very quiet guy next to me (I didn't speak to him at all!), some turbulent patches, delayed in Dubai, meals weren't great and I didn't finish any of them! There MUST be something wrong with me!
In Heathrow, the Flight Connection Centre was closed, so I had to kluar, then go to Terminal 1 and then check-in and then the normal drill... Checking in was different because NO hand luggage is allowed!!! All I could take and wanted to take on the cabin is to be put in a clear plastic bag which they provided... So what did I have in my plastic bag, my travelling bag, my purse, coin purse and house keys.. Couldn't take my phone with me or my lipbalm!!! It's THAT absurd! So yes, it was the weirdest flight ever in the sense that the overhead compartment was EMPTY!!! Lol.. I thought it was funy.. but didn't have enough time to think about it because I fell asleep! The next thing which happened was a bumpy landing! ;p
So yes, back home, unpacked... lots of ironing to do, cleaned my table, and back to cooking for myself!!!
As much as I like my freedom here, my own space and I make my own rules... I know I'd miss being home... Being spoilt rotten, getting to eat whatever I want, whenever I want, drive anywhere I want or be driven and the summer holiday involves me not having to do ANYTHING which requires brain cells!
Tommorrow I start the fourth year induction week thing... Good luck to me and all my friends and come on challenges!!! ;p
4 comments:
Good luck fourth year! Missing you already! :(
fets! glad to have u back with us in this sucky weather! :p good to know u had ur share of fun when me and fiz are stuck here struggling our head off for exam.. haih.. anyways- wich us luck yea hun ;)-nazimah
fetsssssss.. tau pun ku inda you went back :( lol. see you soon i hope. netball isn't the same without your defense. teehehe ;) xxxxx
hey war!! Me too.. missing you!! btw, how was the Zest netball tourney?
hey nazimah... my weather is warm but with cool air and i find it cold! LOL... and good luck with the GP exam!!!
Hey Yas! I thought of texting you before I left, but then I thought, Nah.. You won't miss me THAT much! hehehe ;p Happy Netballing... I miss that sport already! ;p
Post a Comment