Monday, July 24, 2006

Wishlist

You know how some bloggers have a wish list in their blogs, on the sides... Well, I've always wondered how they do that (Told you im technologically challenged!) and always wondered if I were to have one, what I'd include...

Since I don't know how to do that fancy wishlist thing, I'm just gonna write it here... I've been thinking of possible GOOD presents people can give me!!! (Good in my opinion!)

In NO particular order:
  1. To go on a cruise... As in.. across the ocean cruise... (perfect holiday for when I retire? ;p)
  2. To go to a finishing school - I just wanna know what they learn exactly! Hwhwhw.. And you'll get to see a different me!!!
  3. To go parachuting!!! Found one in St Andrews and another in South England!!! (Perfect for a birthday gift me thinks!)
  4. To go on the Orient Express train!!! a month on the train around Europe (I think) for 5000 pounds!
  5. Around the world trip with a lot of stops and a lot of culture learning!
  6. and LOTS more to come!!!

Anyone feeling generous? I welcome all donations towards 'Making FR's WISH come true!!' fund!!! =)

2 comments:

War186 said...

Extreme wishlist man. :P

Dee said...

Sign up to 43 Things. It's sort of a wish list... more like a to-do list. :)